4 Wall of Blossoms
4 Cradle Guard
3 Hystrodon
3 Ivy Seer
2 Jugan, the Rising Star
4 Creeping Mold
4 Scent of Ivy
24 lands

The deck is fairly straight forward. You use the fetch guys and your card draw to keep your hand full of green cards. The Guards, Hystrodons, Nesting Wurms, and Jugan are your main offensive creatures, which get pumped up with the Seers and the Scents. I can't think of anything else to say.

(- Steve -)

L

Limited

I would try to add a couple of Repopulates.. very nasty with the find-the-other-three creatures.

I'm out.

G

Gizmo

Ive played against a deck like this - if you're a control deck you get reamed because theres no real way you can keep trading with their monsters. Throw in some Spectral Lynx's and the like, or maybe some Soulshift, and you get a green deck that never dies.

J

jorael

Why not use more 'handsize matters' cards with the search-creatures? Saviors of Kamigawa has plenty to offer.

Or just add red and Stormbind :)

L

Larcen26

I've got to say...
In any Mono-Green deck, Blanchwood Armor is worth taking a look at...

Sure there can be card disadvantage...but come on, a 4/4 Treetop Scout on turn 3 will do a lot more damage than many realize...

The new Ledgewalker is nice for that too...

T

TheVert

Mana creatures are always good.

If you are going all green and using older cards, you might consider:

Library of Leng or Spellbook to allow you to have a larger hands
Myojin of the Life's Web to drop all the creatures you take into your hand on one turn
Rofellos, Llanowar Emmisary for comical amounts of mana
Gaea's Cradle gives you G for each of your creatures in play
Llanowar Druid is a sac for mana guy, but much cheaper cash-wise

I dunno, just some ideas. Your deck is good as is, and I don't know if these cards would help it. Just some things to consider.

L

Limited

GreenHandCare.dec said:
Creatures (25)
3x Descendant of Masumaro
4x Howling Wolf
3x Ivy Seer
3x Masumaro, First to Live
4x Nesting Wurm
4x Skyshroud Sentinel
4x Vine Trellis
Spells (14)
4x Rending Vines
4x Skyshroud Claim
2x Repopulate
4x Scent of Ivy
Lands (21)
21x Forest
Something like this? I've tried to look at the different suggestions that were made..
I feel really bad about dropping the Hysty's but I always say you can't play a single card with Morph. You could also add some more morphs (like, Nantuko Vigilante) but I felt that way the deck was moving away from the handsize-matters theme.. Besides, if you have to reveal your hand (with Scent or Seer) there's not much surprise to your morph.
I agree that he is still a great creature, even without taking Morph into consideration.

In a mono green deck, I always look to see if there is room for Skyshroud Claims. The fact that the lands come into play untapped ensures minimal tempo loss, while really accelerating your mana and thinning your deck.

I am not sure about the Descendants; I've seen mine become larger than 20/20, but that deck had a lot of discard.. The only way to find out for sure is by trying them!

And I was looking for something to give trample to your creatures.. but wasn't able to find a good fit. Any suggestions?

H

Humb1e

For trample see Overrun.
I am also liking Ursapine for mono green.
Dont forget to put artifact and enchantment (a la naturize, viridian zealot/shaman) kill in, at least for a sideboard)

L

Limited

Humb1e said:
For trample see Overrun.
I was looking for a cheap way to give one creature trample repeatedly; perhaps Horned Helm?

Huml1e said:
I am also liking Ursapine for mono green.
Dont forget to put artifact and enchantment (a la naturize, viridian zealot/shaman) kill in, at least for a sideboard)
Ursapine could be a good replacement for Masumaro, focussing on the Llanowar Sentinals to get the damage through.
(4x Rending Vines should be enough artifact/enchantment removal, right?)

M

Mikeymike

How about Teferi's Puzzle Box? You can generate massive card advantage with the Howling critters along with the Box recycling.

Troll Ascetic might also be a good fit in here.

Don't forget to put Yavimaya Hollow in your land count!

L

Limited

GreenHandCare.dec said:
Creatures (22)
4x Howling Wolf
2x Ivy Seer
4x Ursapine
4x Nesting Wurm
4x Skyshroud Sentinel
4x Vine Trellis
Spells (16)
3x Gruul War Plow
4x Rending Vines
2x Repopulate
4x Scent of Ivy
3x Skyshroud Claim
Lands (22)
17x Forest
4x Gruul Turf
1x Yavimaya Hollow
Something like this then?

C

Cat Quinten

I'm A Little Late With This Suggestion But, For Trample Use Rancor.i Love Enchanting This On My Main Girl Mirri, Cat Warrior.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Cat Quinten said:
I'm A Little Late With This Suggestion But, For Trample Use Rancor.i Love Enchanting This On My Main Girl Mirri, Cat Warrior.
I'd take some of that energy you used to incorrectly capitalize the first letter of every word and use it to correctly capitalize "I."

L

Limited

The Gruul War Plow needs R to be changed into a 4/4, but you won't need that often so the Gruul Turfs should be enough.

Furthermore, I really like the cardadvantage these lands give you.. and even in a mono color deck I consider playing them (especially with Sakura-Tribe Scout or Compulsion)