Let's Trash Everyone!

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Hahahaha everyone choose a weapon and start trying to kill people! I choose hahahahahaha a Shivan Hellkite! Did anyone notice that this is my 200th post? Hahahahahahahaha die everyone!

M

Multani

(Multani let's loose a Patriot Missile- followed by 8 MRLS Rocket salvos :D on the dragon.)
Jaws: As for your question about why everyone wants to kill you...it's not everyone just me. :)

Magic Jackal: Unlike you, I choose my targets. ;)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Ok, I'll play. I choose a BFM. My BFM grabs your shivan hellkite out of the air. then he impales that puny little dragon on his horns. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T

The Magic Jackal

What's that suppose to mean Multani?

[me]summons a morphling[/me]

He can't be killed

S

smurfturd

SmurfTurd shows up to throw turd tokens at everyone, then runs away. :(

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Yes your morphling can be killed. I use reality ripple to phase my BFM out. Then i use Wrath of God. Now your morphling is dead. Then i use Time and Tide and my BFM phases back in.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

It's just not you multani, I also want to kill Jaws.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Why? I'm just me! I'm just the most frequent poster in the battle forum. If you took away my posts in the battle forum i wouldn't be a veteran member. I counter your silly wrath of god. oops you should rewrite the card for you and your cult. Now it should be Wrath of Ed for you. Cause you worship Ed.

S

smurfturd

Hmmmmmmm, Ill just keep throwing turd tokens and running like a hunted wumpus.

I

Istanbul

I'll just sit back on my GONADS (Grossly Omnipotent New Actuality Direction System) and see if anyone tries to do anything to me. (BTW, you could call my GONADS a reality-altering machine.)

M

Multani

(Multani, seeing he's in the middle of a blood feud, backs out.)
Ed, I think we have some building tensions here. :(

S

smurfturd

I would help, but im outta poop, gotta go get more ex-lax, be back in a few. :)

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Yay! Someone will help me! I blaze nodnarb for 20.

S

ShadyBusDriver'sGhost

Hahahahaha i have come to haunt nodnarb! I cast Avatar of Woe and ivory mask on myself. Yay! Die nodnarb!

ShadyBusDriver:)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard
I dissipate the force of will. And i Quash the blaze.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Ok i quash your force of will! And i rethink your quash.