Tribal game 2

B

BigBlue

After getting slaughtered twice like a lamb, I'll pass for now... I have a different idea of tribal than you folks...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I wanted to try one more time, but I might have lost all my decklists for this. I'll find them or come up with something totally new...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul: That's what I've been doing pretty much all this time (making up new decklists).

hrothmar: Of course you can join. You don't even have to "take his place", this is MP tribal without any set number of players.

Limited: That's a good idea.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
If you want to ban all tribes that have already been played, you'll need to list them. In my case it won't matter, I've been in all the games and know that the tribe I'll use hasn't been done yet.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I've played Bringers and Cats... Slivers have been played twice... and BB played Birds this game. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

L

Limited

I've played Barbarians and Insects.

BB played Clerics right? Oversoul had Clerics first game and Soldiers in this one.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And that's everyone, right? So there's the list... along with the other "banned" tribes of goblins, zombies, and something else...

L

Limited

• Goblins
  • Zombies
  • Elves
  • Bringers
  • Cats
  • Slivers
  • Birds
  • Barbarians
  • Insects
  • Clerics

thats a lot of tribes already!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Limited said:
  • Goblins
  • Zombies
  • Elves
  • Bringers
  • Cats
  • Slivers
  • Birds
  • Barbarians
  • Insects
  • Clerics

thats a lot of tribes already!
That's an incomplete list. I used walls in the first game and someone used beasts. I'm not sure if that's all that's missing...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I think we've played three. I played walls in the first one and got beaten down by you at the end. I played clerics in the second and won with my infinite life. And I played soldiers in the most recent one.