Woo-hoo!

I

Istanbul

My deck made it into the top 10 (okay, top 11) ideas for a Mirage precon on Magic Online!

Have a look, if you like. Dark Legion is mine.

And vote for me! (Yes, my precon may not be obscenely powerful...but remember, it should showcase the mechanics of the set and be playable, not utterly dominate all other precons ever made.)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Awesome job, man. Sorry, I didn't get to this thread before the poll closed.

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Istanbul

What are you talking about? The poll isn't closed.

And I could really use the votes. It looks like the deck with all the most broken commons and FIVE X spells is winning. Gross.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sorry, my misunderstanding. It said that "I am not able to vote on this poll" and wasn't aware that I wasn't logged in.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

Heh.

Phaser Fire is mine. I tried to make it as Precon like as possible-- on mediocre rare, one good one, some crap commons, and some cute but bad 'combos.'

I

Istanbul

Well, when I went to bed this morning, I had 7 votes and my opponent had 15...so this is a pleasant surprise. :)

Still need more, though; 4 votes is a slim margin, and a little push from the other guy could easily overtake me!

[EDIT: Woot! A 7-point spread is a wider margin...but remember, I overcame it, and so could he!]

I

Istanbul

Okay, I ESPECIALLY need more votes now that the scores are tied. It's still anyone's game...

I

Istanbul

No congratulations yet...it's still a dead heat with over 12 hours left to go!

I

Istanbul

C'mon, guys...every vote counts, I'm two votes behind with just under seven hours to go!

O

orgg

Only three votes ahead.

This is very interesting-- Timmy vs Spike, with my five votes showing the Jonnies. Heh.

O

orgg

I expect a similar deck to your's to be made, Ist.

Probably by JMS. Y'might want to forward him the thread.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So it's not guaranteed that the submitted deck WILL be made into a precon? In that case, they probably would have toned down the broken commons deck.

O

orgg

No guarentees, but I heard that the results 'may be taken into consideration' when making the Mirage decks.

Also, JMS has a poll in his current column to vote on what theme he tackles with his themedeck-- one is a monoblack Spirit of the Night/Shallow Grave deck.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Istanbul, I just wanted to take this moment to say that there were others plotting against you and the Dark Legion deck, but I bludgeoned them to death with a bag filled with bars of soap.

Ransac, cpa trash man