Type 1!

T

The Undertaker

Of course, it did not dawn on me that I would be dead as well. Back to the drawing board.

D

Dark Horse

Personally I depise counter decks. You basically say that your opponent cant play any cards, and you just sit there shooting down what your opponent plays. Its straightforward, its boring, and its a great way to make a helluva lot of enemies. Give me the darky and specter anyday.

H

HumanError

Although I'm a little late on this one...I feel the need to point out...

Hey DUke, no offense man, but that's the second time you've posted that deck on a board so far. At least that I've seen. I'm kind of disappointed you call it your own, especially because that exact deck comes with the Spells of the Ancients version of Magic: the Gathering for PC if I remember correctly. Sorry, dude, it isn't your creation, so don't take anything resembling credit for it. With the exception of the Gemstone Mines and maybe a couple other cards, that deck is copied verbatim from the game.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going off-topic in my own thread...

So what, Dark Horse, playing creatures and either overrunning your opponent in 4 turns or blasting everything he/she puts down is fun too? :rolleyes: Both types of decks have their merits (and combo too) and someone can defend or attack each one.

This is not against you personally; rather, you just happened to post the post that broke the dam. So please keep posting!

D

Dune Echo

Well, here's an oldie but goodie, Spiderman:

Black Lotus
Mox Ruby
Mox Jet
Mogg Maniac
Covenant of the Flame
Swamp
Zuran Orb or Claws of Gix

Just like Channel/Fireball, but legal!