Titanic Monstrosity

M

Magic Master

I had a card idea called "Titanic Monstrosity," but it's a Magic Set Editor file, so it won't work here. Anyway, here's the text:

Titanic Monstrosity 6GG

IMAGE HERE

Trample

At the beginning of your upkeep,
sacrifice two lands. If you can't,
sacrifice Titanic Monstrosity.

9/10

The image I used was "Black Death" by Jason A. Engle. Check it out sometime; it's pretty cool. Anyway, this is my first home made card idea that I have made public, so let me know what you think.
P.S. I know that this card would be WAY too powerful if Eon Hub was in play. ;-)
Thanks again!

F

Force of Will Smith

you can export magic set editor cards. I think it's the save to .bmp function.. not really sure..

I like the card but i personally think sacrificing 2 lands each turn should make it cost a little less, that and the image looks a little like a dragon...

but i think this is probably what your card looks like.. ;)

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, it already costs less than it's p/t and trample power, so it needs a big drawback. Not sure if 2 lands is it, but on the surface, it'll probably do.

F

Force of Will Smith

lands are pretty valuable.. maybe a push of 3 per turn being sacrificed would help..

E

evan d

I like the card but for 2 more mana I could just get a Krosan Cloudscrapper, that has no draw back and is a 13/13

M

Magic Master

That's exactly what my card looks like! I tried to save it to .bmp, but it was too big of a file. What card creator do you use, Force of Will Smith? Anyway, thanks for the tips!

F

Force of Will Smith

i dont use a card creator... i created a template from correct fonts, and blank templates i made from scanning in multiple images and cloning out the text.