HIT ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::Sits down by the fire:: Nice harvesting impliment Overlord. Want some pie? I got lots of it. ::starts eating one of his pie:: vish ish shoooo guud. vate. shoory ::chews:: this is soooooo good.

C

Cateran Emperor

Emperor now, I promoted myself on a whim :D

[Takes a bite of pie] mmm, good pie. Especially when baked over flaming treefolk :D

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

mmmm poison pie. well yours was, mine was bananna cream
::puts Multani out.:: Happy giant tree guy, now your not on fire anymore. and why are any mercs or Rebels worth promotion ever? they are evil little things.

M

Multani

No Phyrexian A**H*** is gonna gut me that easily.
(Multani pulls out his treetrunk Mk II and guts Cateran in the Stomach. He then proceeds to give Cateran a little of his own medicine. A bunch of elves drop in and unload Napalm and fruit juice. :D)
Pie Eater: May I please have a piece of pie.
(Dances around the bon-fire that WAS Cateran.)

:)

C

Cateran Emperor

Poison is yummy, you didn't know? I'm immune to poison counters :D

Mercs are dirty little things? Ooooo, look at mr. high and mighty Phyrexian, living in pools of oil and soot and ash. Now THAT is dirty.

Now for Mr. Tree-Hugger. Come now, you should know that you can't just set me on fire and expect me to die. It takes more than THAT to take me out. I'm naturally flame retardant, which is good because I burn so many things :D

Now then, perhaps it may be time for a little bit o' fun with mr. scythe?

[guts Multani and Pie-Eater]

Woohoo! Fresh snausages! Come and get it dogs!

[in come a pack of Blood Hounds who proceed to gnaw away at Multani and Pie eater, not to mention the pies themselves]

So they can do something after all!

[Sits down and enjoys the show with a nice frosty drink and some roast mutton]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl
     print "Content-type: text/html";
     print "Hello World!";
well i'm going to have to help theorgg. can i help orgg?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hey emperor nice job.
*walks to multani and kicks him in his face*
you know...yawgmoth would most likely have use for such creatures. would you mind calling off your hounds so i can take them to phyrexia?
*opens a portal to phyrexia with his crystal sword*

P

Plaguelord

Surprisingly enough this is the longest post I've seen on the boards and all it is is everyone in the CPA beating the crap outta each other...I wonder where this little story will go...

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ah plague lord i see that you and i have a common goal correct? eliminate the forces on dominaria so that Lord Yawgmoth can rule forever, and have the phryexian race flourish within a paradise. is this not correct?

C

Cateran Emperor

Crystal Sword? Where did that come from Pie-Eater? :)

BTW Plaguelord, check out the Battle Arena from about a month or two ago. We've had :longer: battles than this before (I was still Overlord there beating up on Multani, but you can tell it's me ;) )

As for where these go, usually no where since no one can die (kinda like the A-Team. Yea I'm dissin' Mr. T Orgg! What 'chu gonna do 'bout it foo?)

Anyways, back to our "story" :)

[Picks up evisceratin' scythe 2.0]

Die yiou Phyrexian pieces of jhovall dung!!!!!!!!

[slices open Plaguelord, Deathknight, and Pie-Eater]

Let's go Multani! I hate tree-huggers, but Phyrexians are far more annoying!!!!!!

[eats some more pie]

Mmmmmm, apple pie is good :)

P

Plaguelord

Sacrifices all creatures in the area to cripple Cateran Emperor with his plaguelord abilities, then pulls out his battle ax and lops of Emperor's head (no creatures to regenerate with...whatcha gonna do now foo!)

A

Apollo

Flying above, Apollo sees people dying and somehow popping back to life.

What's the big idea? I'm the phoenix here!

Apollo lands and walks over and bites the "Emperor's" toes.

Don't kill Pie-Eater! He gives me yummy pie!

C

Cateran Emperor

[Dodges all of Plaguelord's little minuses and parries Plaguelord's axe]

Feh, my evisceratin' scythe is much more than a match for your axe!

You don't need him, you just need his Easy Bake Oven!!!!!!

[Grabs oven and runs]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I possess all the pies in the multiverse!!!! Free pie for everyone!

[Throws searing hot pies at all the Phyrexians]

Pie fight!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I lend control of my horde of plague rats to Cateran Emperor. So he can regenerate and then have the rats eat away at plaguelord's intestines.

N

nanokill

nanokill directs swarms of angels to comedown and beat the @#$% out of multani and precides to help the orgg up.

grabs death_){night666's crystal sword and smashes it over cateran emperors heads and leaves orgg to finish him off.

N

nanokill

(gestures to duel to come over) borrows AoD chainsaw arm and
uses it to disect the giant merc from torso to crotch. hands duel back his arm and asks pie-eater for some pie.
but first takes a poison antidote before eating.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

alright, fine then. i concentrate and use a searing wind. killing all people against the phyrexians. HAHAHA...
*walks over to Cateran Emperor, pulls down zipper and takes a piss on Emperors Head*
Ahhhh, that feels good. Now your dead punk. how does that feel? huh...what's that you're dead. no crap. ahahahaha. oh and no regenerating. you cant use my guys to regen you little punk. and i'm changing my name from Death_){night666 to Riva Iron-Grip.

N

nanokill

complements pie-eater on the wonderful pie and goes and checks on the pile of ressurecting kindling that was multani
and invites Neo_keo, and Duel to join in the fun:D

Status
Not open for further replies.