DUke is a liberal!!!

G

Gizmo

Perhaps your vagueness of meaning is merely a symptom of your inevitable ascension to a higher state of being.

Please tell me how I might be more like you, master?

T

TheCasualOblivion

I may be spoiling things for you DUke, and I'm most likely spoiling things for other people, but here's the secret DUke:

You're an easy target

D

DÛke

You're not the only entity to start a thread targeting me, only to realize that I'm a little more civil and too independent to really be moved. Or maybe you have yet to realize that. Who knows. More importantly, who cares. Advice: leave the drama at home when you want to grab my attention, even if merely to insult me; maybe you'll stand out a little, enough for me to consider you.

I don't write assuming that I will be "targeted." Should I begin to assume that you kids are that lifeless? Maybe...

Mulder & Scully. Tara tadaum tadaum...

Anyone else?

T

TheCasualOblivion

Actually DUke, I've been done bothering you for a while now. My last comment had nothing to do with the present in regards to the two of us.

As for the comment itself, you just proved the point. Have fun Gizmo, he doesn't get it, and telling him didn't change anything.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
TheCasualOblivion said:
I may be spoiling things for you DUke, and I'm most likely spoiling things for other people, but here's the secret DUke:

You're an easy target
Well then. Have at thee...

He doesn't seem to mind, and if you don't care to challenge yourself with a more difficult "target" (whatever that term is supposed to mean in this context) that's no one else's problem...

A

Almindhra

DÛke said:
Almindhra doesn't really hate me; she has a like-hate relationship with me.
Ahem...Just for clarification and to set everyone straight...

It is a HATE-HATE relationship, I swear...

*cackles*

D

DÛke

Ok, so it's a hate-hate relationship. Scratch that one off the list...

N

Neo_Keo

Haven't logged in forever but....

/wave Duke

/wave Almindhra

^_^

H

Homestar

*applause*
well people, i dont know if im the only on who feels this way, but this freakishly amusing!

E

evan d

wtf my head hurts from reading all this. You guys confuse me. Way too much to read. Oh well, now to read a 200 page book tonight.

I

Istanbul

I strongly dislike having nails hammered into my genitalia.

...I just thought I'd share.

E

evan d

I'm not sure waht sucks more, that or having a squirrels genitalia shoved down your throat while they are on fire.