Whoa...what's happenin' man?

How awesome is it?

• Fantastically awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incredibly awesome!

• Insanely Awesome!

• I declare today Official Ed Sullivan Appreciation Day!

• Not at all awesome as I wouldn't know awesome if it crept up and juked me in the a---

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
O

orgg

The color scheme needs tweaking. A lot. Mabe not a lot... but look at the top, and then look at the forums. The blue color doesn't match up like it should.

This place looks too much like MiseTings now, too. SOMETHING needs to be done to set it apart!

N

Notepad

Oh, that reminds me!

Addendum to Notepad's GTTWFYI (tm):
-If there's tons of cussing and a *lot* of gay slander all around...you're at Misetings.

N

Notepad

Why not gray blue, like it was? That was nice. Red/blue just contrasts so much.

C

Chaos Turtle

I wonder, if you could just get the theme file we have, could it be altered easily by just pallette-swapping the colors? If so, it could probably be an alternate theme. The people who preferred it could select it.

N

Nightstalkers

If we could loadup a new one easily... why not have a few people make their own little touchups and submit them?

S

Senori

Notepad said:
-If the place is nothing but a giant billboard for images and gay chatsex threads, well, then you're at MTGNews/Salvation.
;p

It certainly makes the place seem more familiar to me. I'll have to browse here more.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Chaos Turtle said:
I wonder, if you could just get the theme file we have, could it be altered easily by just pallette-swapping the colors? If so, it could probably be an alternate theme. The people who preferred it could select it.
Probably gotta ask Ed if it's possible and where it is...