Suvivor: The new game

• Thread starter The Magic Jackal
  • Start date
D

Duel

Good night, Duke. And for all you loking at this: I wasn't trying to, it just kinda happened!

T

TheDevil565

TAG GUARD

Since the game hasn't really started yet, I'll join. There must be a reason I'm in the advanced math classes . . .

By the way, Duel and Duke, STOP KILLING THREADS WITH YOUR CHATTER!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I watch it and it's pretty hilarious. Some people on that show are just SOOOO dumb... voyeurism at its best (not like Big Brother. Now THAT'S stupid.)

T

The Magic Jackal

Man you guys are gullible. If i said jump, you'd say how high! This game is going to be a lot of fun. (BTW, It might not be a bad idea to drink some bleach today, the question might have something to do with it, lol)

D

Django

This TV show started here in Sweden, actually. And it was here that a guy committed suicide after they voted him out. They have toned down the rules a bit after that incident, but it's still one helluva show. I like it, I like it. ;)

H

Hetemti

I'd rather play this weird game I heard of...

...you spend a whole lot of money in order to get a bunch of these little rectangular paper things. Each has something written on them that tell you what they do in the game. You get a few of these, not all the ones you bought, however, since only 1 out of 11 will ever be used since most of them suck, and you play the game with them.

...I forget what it's called but is was invented by some doctor guy named "Dick" or something. His last name is like that cartoon cat...not Heathcliff, though...

Oh, well. When I feel like some trivia, I'll go play Mindprobe. I should play more often, my yearly score is less than most player's monthy...

T

The Magic Jackal

We are no longer taking any more participants, the first question will be up shortly.