MTG Salvation

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Ransac
But, I kept my composure and merely slaughtered every first grader at the school across the street.
O, ur such a noob, ransak!!!11one

Ne1 wud no evree 1 ther iz at leste in teh TURD GRAED!!!11one

(Typical writing style of MtgSalvation forumgoers. All with at LEAST third-grade writing levels)

N

Nightstalkers

Browsing their forums, they're the kinda site I would have joined if I hadn't been tacked to this site instead.

Wow... Those people are like me in so many ways...

N

Notepad

Just like you...when you were still in gradeschool,right? Don't get me wrong, they do seem like a nice community to join if that's your kick. They're just...so much like a psychotic scrambling day care center.

N

Notepad

Anyone would know everyone at least in the third grade!

-Via the spiffy Magic 1337 translator

Honestly, leetspeek is getting sloppier and sloppier the more people use it as their actual dialogue. Kids nowadays...too lazy to learn how to spell.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by SeFRo
O, ur such a noob, ransak!!!11one

Ne1 wud no evree 1 ther iz at leste in teh TURD GRAED!!!11one
I think that actually caused me physical pain to read. I don't think I'll be gracing their website with my presence anytime soon (not that they would want me to).

N

Notepad

They don't actually type like that, Oversoul. They just act like that.

S

Senori

SeFRo: We do? Perhaps in some of the Magic-related forums, yes, but not so much elsewhere.

N

Notepad

Too bad they're swarming the magic threads, as those are all I checked out when I looked at the place. Why the hell do you have so many rugrats swarming the place, anyway?

S

Senori

Notepad said:
Too bad they're swarming the magic threads, as those are all I checked out when I looked at the place. Why the hell do you have so many rugrats swarming the place, anyway?
The nature of Salvation's main draw, the Rumor Mill. It requires no thought to post "OMG taht r teh r0xx0rs!", and so they do it to their heart's content.

I

Istanbul

Notepad, are we talking about the same place? I've been to MTGSalvation, I LIKE MTGSalvation, and I'm going to keep posting there. There are a few idiots, but that's the case everywhere, even here *cough*.