Best Way to Lose

D

DÛke

I think he cheated...Or, used telekinesis and some telepathy inorder to influence you to shuffle his deck exactly like the way he wanted...Your friend is psionic :)

V

VoLRaTH

i kill a Serra's avatar with Vendetta (Vendetta didn't kill me but my oppenent is W/G and the might of oaks to the avatar.... kill me)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Wake of Destruction and call mountains, flame wave myself. Flounder helplessly.

K

K1

Actually poison decks can work.

I think theres a card called leeches which do 2 damage for every poison counter you remove. Good finisher.

G

Gumby Khan

Got to love the look on everyone's face when you cast that Wildfire and have Dingus Egg plus Furnace of Rath on the table. They kept pointing at my life counter, telling me over and over that I would die from this. I just smiled and pointed around the table. "Yep, I'm going down and I'm taking Eric with me, plus your Multani, plus his Verdant Force (and all his saprolings), a Shivan Dragon, and scores of weenies!" :) Nothing like going out in a blaze of glory!

As for taking mana burn to lose a game. For shame, never go out without a fight. I always say, "Never bow out of a game, always make them kick you off that table!" :)

D

Duel

How about Zadok's death: vendetta's a task force, when the controller has four tims in play, as well as generals' regalia. That's right, right Zadok? Sakurai again.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
:confused:

K1: I never said poison decks couldn't work. I said (IMHO) that it's the coolest way to die because to die from the poison counters instead of the damage from the creatures is quite a feat to accomplish.

[Edited by Spiderman on August 23rd, 2000 at 07:29 AM]

T

train

Punching your opponent in the face and then beating the tar out of him... All for tapping his lands on your turn - da_n blue player....

You cap off the night by Seeing yourself on the local Cops show...