4x Land Tax
4x `Crusade
4x Seal of Cleansing

Other spells-8
4x Swords to Plowshears
4x Armageddon

Land- 18
18x plains

Thinking either white knight or Samouri of the Pale curtain for ??? creature can't decide for the life of me
any suggestions would help

E

Ephraim

I would probably drop three of the Seals of Cleansing (leaving seven open positions) and fill those seven positions with 4x Samurai of the Pale Curtain and 3x Devout Witness. Devout Witness is my preferred anti-enchantment/anti-artifact card in casual white decks, since it's never a dead card. At the very worst, it's a slightly overcosted 2/2 beater. It would be above your mana curve, but it isn't as though you don't have plenty of other stuff ot cast at two mana.

S

spikke

I need seals for the griffons if I don't have an enchantment I sac griffon so that is why I am running 12 enchantments though I like the samurai idea thnx

E

Ephraim

I'd forgotten about the Griffons, but that's a good point. You might also consider Brilliant Halo, then. It's difficult to get rid of and gives your weenies a bit of a power boost, besides.

Also, looking again, I don't know how Crusade is treating you. It's quite a bit better now than it was when White Weenie was still a popular deck. I still prefer Glorious Anthem.

Other enchantments you might consider to replace either Seal of Cleansing or Crusade include Story Circle, Contemplation, or Knighthood. If you're really keen on having something against artifacts/enchantments, Aura of Silence is really good. Empyrial Armor is an old mainstay of White Weenie that you might consider.

S

spikke

I like the Empyrial armor,but I will have to playtest it. Thnx for the input once again. For protection I run 2 Worships in my Sb so I don't think story circle will be necissary "crosses his fingers"

T

Tabasco

I think that Auriok champion would fit nicely...

she has pro red and black and nets you a life whenever ANY creature cip at the cost of a mere 2 white