New Crazy Dude

P

Ping

I was forwarded here by someone I play magic against on Apprentice. I know the rules and such, but I'm horrible at making decks...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I wish I had Appr. on this computer since I tend to use it so much. E-league seems to be down again though and I do not like the other one as much (no flavor texts and not as pretty, plus it doesn't have the awesome Memory Jar deck).

N

Nightstalkers

I don't refer people here... I swear!

Anywho, thanks for your interest in the CPA. I hope you have a great time here. Oh, and make sure to check up on my various rants in the Off Topic section ^_^

D

DarthFerret

Welcome to the CPA, if you need deck buildin hints, just post a combo (or a single card) that you want help with and you are sure to get a few ideas (some of the radical).

HINT HINT, no matter what you post, Oversoul will try to put blue in it!

<snicker>

C

Chaos Turtle

I also am horrible at making decks. Competitive ones, anyway. Luckily I am otherwise brilliant.

V

V.L.Sigma

There's nothing wrong with that. The reason I came here is to learn how to build competitive decks from competent players (and the occasional looney j/k:D ), and it's working quite well. Oh, and buy the way, weclome *bows*

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by V.L.Sigma
There's nothing wrong with that. The reason I came here is to learn how to build competitive decks from competent players (and the occasional looney j/k:D ), and it's working quite well. Oh, and buy the way, weclome *bows*
Step 1: Stop using decks that have only 1 of each card in it.

P

Ping

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
I also am horrible at making decks. Competitive ones, anyway. Luckily I am otherwise brilliant.
Is that like saying you're a brilliant inventor so long as no one tests your inventions?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Nightstalkers: not in highlander decks.

Ping: you can be brilliant without being a good inventor. Well, maybe you can't, but Chaos Turtle can. For example, he can bend spoons with his mind.

C

Chaos Turtle

You should see what else I can do with a spoon...erk, I mean, my mind.

(And Ping, I meant brilliant in ways unrelated to Magic deck-building, naturally. ;))

T

train

welcom Ping....

aren't you glad the member joining after you wasn't Pong?...

CT does seem pretty brilliant...

as for decks - list yours in decks and we can give some suggestions...
:D