Star Ocean: Til the End of Time

V

V.L.Sigma

One of the best RPGs I've ever played, even rivaling FF7 in my books, SO:TET is great. The opening cinima rocks, the music is fabulous, the story would make a great novel, and the replay value is off the chart. It's just great.

D

DarthFerret

Can you post a website with more information on the game?

D

DarthFerret

Looks interesting. Will prolly rent it to see if I want to buy it....(When it is availible to rent that is)

V

V.L.Sigma

if you like RPGs, i would say buy it. Trust me on this one.

C

Chaos Turtle

I guess I should have bought a PS2.
I guess I need to buy a PS2.

V

V.L.Sigma

hell, so do I...i was using my friends while we were living together, because my 6 yr old brother thought it would be fun to drop mine out a two story window...this was 2 years ago.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by V.L.Sigma
my 6 yr old brother thought it would be fun to drop mine out a two story window
And I'm sure it was fun...

However, there are consequences for that kind of fun. Sending him out the window might seem to fit the crime.

However, I think that for a youngster, a more instructional action should be taken. The little buggers have short attention spans, you know. Something more drawn out, like a beating (with leather straps that have glasss shards glued to them) should drive the point home. If it is not a first offense, then one alternative to truly hardcore discipline is to simply leave some scars on the face. That way, whenever the kid looks in the mirror, he will remember that if he screws up, there will be consequences.

C

Chaos Turtle

Yeah I suppose you could have shoved the broken shard of PS2 up his BZZZZTT!!!

OW!

What? I wasn't gonna say BZZZZZZZZZTTTTT!

OW! GOD-DBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZztTTT!!11!!!

Sigh...

Stupid vB-chip.

V

V.L.Sigma

well, those were some good ideas, but Mom would of freaked if I threw him out after it. Sooo...I backhanded him with my ring hand in the back of the head. It bled for a while, and I think there is a scar. Anyway, he doesn't touch my gaming stuff w/o my permission anyore.;)