Weird Decks

S

slurpbro

Hello, I'm new to this place. I'm labeling this topic 'Wierd Decks' becuase i wanted to show you weird decks. Post your own, too. I don't like how the topics are thrown out after a while, but here goes.

S

slurpbro

Burning Cinder Fury of Crimson Chaos Fire Deck

4x Burning Cinder Fury of Crimson Chaos Fire
4x Steadfast Guard
2x Serra Angel
4x Diving Griffin
2x Shivan Dragon
4x Yotian Soldier
4x Goblin Medics

2x Mana vault
2x Imposing Visage
4x Incinerate
4x Lighning Bolt
3x Healing Salve

2x Rishadan Port
9x Plains
9x Mountain

This deck bases around cards that dont tap to attack, so you could play it without ever drawing BCFoCCF as they are good in their own right. That card is a card from Unglued, so you could never play this deck in a tournement. The mana vault are used to use mana that your opponet will have to pay for on thier next turn. Imposing Visage allows you to keep creatures BCFoCCF sends your way. This deck is powerful and efficient, despite the fact that it uses Unglued cards. I couldn't think of any good search engines/cards that force you to draw in Red or White.

S

slurpbro

That was fast. I was typing up my wierd deck as a separate post when you replied. 'Wierd' simply means anything that has an odd nature, i.e. makes use of a card that you would never use etc. The deck should already be up there. If your wondering what Burning Cinder Fury of Crimson Chaos Fire does, here are its specs:

3R
Enchantment

Whenever a player taps a card, that card's control shifts to an opponent at end of turn. If a player does not tap any nonland cards during their turn, Burning Cinder Fury of Crimson Chaos Fire does 3 damage to that player.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It is "weird" and not "wierd." Come on, you did see it spelled correctly in KJ's post after all...

R

Rooser

Hey, Ovvy, watch it - picking on newbies is MY territory. And frankly, the guy hasn't broken any of my rules, so leave him alone.:mad:

My wierd deck is like this:

4x Shared Fate
4x Quiet Speculation
1x Crush of Worms
1x Ray of Revelation
4x Roar of the Wurm
4x Deep Analysis
4x Merfolk Looter
3x Genesis
3x Careful Study
4x Think Tank
4x Darksteel Ingot
14x Island
10x Forest

What happens here is I took the idea of making a Shared Fate deck with no win conditions in your library and turned it on its head by cramming my graveyard full of win conditions. Think Tank can help you speed past bad cards and after you play Fate it can help your opponent speed past the good ones.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
And competing for the award of "most posted deck" is...

Relentless Pony:

1x Soldevi Digger
3x Phyrexian Walker
3x Shield Sphere
3x Ornithopter
4x Sol Ring
4x Mana Vault
1x Donate
1x Ring of Ma’ruf
1x Echo Chamber
1x Karn, Silver Golem
1x Capsize
2x Windfall
4x Accumulated Knowledge
3x Intuition
4x Braingeyser
3x Time Spiral
4x Stroke of Genius
4x Mind Over Matter
4x Tolarian Academy
9x Island

I am not explaining how it works in this thread. That would get repetitive for everyone. I will say that it is weird...

T

train

Just because it's still so unique - the perpetual ring of maruf deck - unfortunately I don't have the list with me...:rolleyes:

T

train

Well - I can't find the perpetual ring anywhere...

but it is somewhere along the lines of animating the ring, and manipulating squirrel's nest alarm, but now you can do orchard alarm... so it is more efficient...

:D