Eating People with land, or big Fireballs.

R

Reverend Love

Get a bunch of land, and whoop'em! Or just combo them out by drawing, untapping, drawing, untapping, floating mana the entire time. Then release one huge Fireball.

Very speedy, but not consistent. Has trouble really reaching that big KABOOM of combo decks blowing up. But then again I can simply just get a ton of land in play and eat'm.

Comments/Suggest?

Enchantments: 12
4 Vernal Bloom
2 Natural Emergence
4 Wild Growth
2 Fires of Yavimaya

Creatures: 4
4 Sakura Tribe Elder

Spells: 21
4 Rude Awakening
4 Collective Unconsciousness
3 Early Harvest
4 Kodama’s Reach
4 Explosive Vegetation
2 Fireball

Land: 23
14 Forest
9 Mountains

S

Seeker of Truth

Since you only have two Fireballs and two Fires of Yavimaya as the red spells in the deck, why not cut back on the mountains for more forests? It will help you get more mana in play with Vernal Bloom, and you are still searching them out with Sakura-Tribe Elder and Kodama's Reach.

Is this limited to a particular format (Extended, for example)? If so, you might want to include cards like Exploration, Crucible of Worlds, and the Onslaught fetch-lands. Journey of Discovery may also be a good idea.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Gamble maybe, although it doesn't seem like this deck would have a large enough hand in the mid to late game for it to be all that great...

R

Reverend Love

Seeker of Truth was absolutely right. I needed to cut down the Mountain count.

Made additional tweaks to the deck. Relying on Rude Awakening and Natural Emergence just wasn't cutting it. Beacon fills the spot nicely. And provides great synergy with the land thinning.

I experimented with Wheel of Fortune with mixed results. Sometimes I would grab what I needed, other times I would only give answers to my opponents.

I still haven't dabbled with Coat of Arms. The deck runs more like combo then anything else. So a coat doesn't appear to fit...but I might be wrong.

Thanks guys.

Enchantments: 3
3 Vernal Bloom

Creatures: 4
4 Sakura Tribe Elder

Spells: 30
4 Beacon of Creation
4 Rude Awakening
4 Collective Unconsciousness
4 Early Harvest
4 Kodama’s Reach
4 Skyshroud Claim
4 Rampant Growth
2 Fireball

Land: 23
20 Forest
3 Mountains

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It looks more solid now. I wish I could throw it onto Appr. and see if it really is, but I seem to not have that little ability anymore... :(

J

jorael

beacon of creations are cool.

You could add blasting station and fecundity for a real combo and even drop red, but then it wouldn't be the same deck.

If you're interested in my green Beacon Blaster deck variant let me know and I'll post it.