ARTICLES, PEOPLE!!!

Ferret

Staff member
Say, why do we have a website? Seriously. The UBB is getting lots of activity, but since the site went up only one article has been published. I know everyone here has the ability to write some good content - I've seen it on other sites. How about putting some of this into nifty things that other people can see when they click our banner?

-ferret

"...just seeing if anyone's awake..."

Z

Zadok001

No, we aren't awake. :) I'm in the process of writing some stuff, unfortunetely, AP Physics, Science Reseach, World History, and Pre-Calc have priority... But I'm working on it, really I am!

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic
CPA Member
"We have more sprouts than they have hands."

Ferret

Staff member
Oh come on, if you're smart enough to be taking college level courses you can write a simple article - it should only take you a few minutes...of course, writing it would inspire you to play a few games w/ your friends and that would last all night and then you'd have to stay up to 2 or 3 in the morning finishing your homework and you'd be a total vegetable at school...but isn't that what senior year is all about? :)

-ferret

"...Jolt Cola: Official beverage of the CPA!"

Z

Zadok001

Probably, but this ain't Senior year! :) I'm a junior.

But a recent game inspired me to write something... I'll send it in soon.

W

Waubers

Thank God I'm a senior. Unfortunatly that means that next year is collage with lots of Home work and crap. However collage = freedom from Waubeka (my home town) and this makes waubers happY

Waubers

Just call me Prodigal Waubers

C

CthulhuDragon

So are you going to be doing collage work, or are you going to be attending college? They tend to be very different things.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Well, now that I've got access from home I'm hoping to put something together soon. Funny thing is, I downloaded Apprentice the other day, and I've been digging into online play for the past couple nights. I agree with theorgg - Apprentice is a blast! :D

I'll try to write something this week.

TomB
CPA Member

T

theorgg

do you have icq?

I'd want you on my list.
I like having people to play for fun with just a click away!

oh,k and ferret, I sent in a poem I was forced to wright about a year ago because of you.

I hope ya'll like it.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I just got it last night, Orgg. My ICQ # is 60577320. I'm still not sure how to use it though, and it may take me a while to figure it out, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually.

I'd love to play you sometime!

TomB
CPA Member

Z

Zadok001

Ok, I put in an article. It's under Other, in the Casual Articles part. Happy, now? :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I wrote one last night and tried to send it via the web page but it came back "addressee messed up", or something like that. I thought I remembered something about the bodies@rocketmail address, so I re-mailed it there this afternoon. I hope that was the right one. If not, please let me know the correct e-mail address to send it to.

I'll try to get another one off next week sometime. Thanks for the opportunity guys. I really appreciate it.

TomB
CPA Member

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Yeah, I still need to do a little testing on the submission system.. it works fine on my PC at home. I've had a bunch of problems with it :)

(Edit: That was simple enough, I'll get Chuck to fix it later tonight. And TomB, yes, I did indeed get your article. I may ask you to resubmit it via the web)

-mike

[Edited by Ed Sullivan (01-14-2000 at 02:56 PM).]