Good creatures...

R

Rooser

Don't forget Yavimaya Elder, Krosan Tusker, and Spike Weaver! And Ravenous Baloth! And Blastoderm! And Erhnam Djinn! And Wild Mongrel! And River Boa!

Oh, and what's not to love about Killer Bees?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I didn't have the Baloth dude or Yavimaya Old Guy, but I added them now that you mentioned them.

What's so hot about Krosan Tusker though?

I don't know why you said Killer Bees, but I added them anyway as an excuse to add Saprazzan Heir!

I will post the whole list later, but first I have to get it organized in some way, as it is 276 cards and I--want it organized in some way.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I've never used my Mindless Automaton, but I would imagine he's good with the most recently finished block of cards...

As for Staunch Defenders, what makes it nearly so good as Radiant's Dragoons?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Krosan Tusker is good in that he's a land-getter in the early game (and card-drawer) and usually you build a deck around him to get him (or cards in general) back from your library, so later in the game once you have control you can whomp your opponents with him.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ah, perhaps I'm just not familiar with such decks. I'm kinda sick of green creatures being on this list so much (my green category is quite a bit larger than any of the others). But I'll add this last one anyway...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I am not sure how much it will be narrowed just yet...

Do I want the best 50 in each category? Doubtful, as that's a bit much. But maybe the top 20 or 25...

Anyway, green has like 60 or something. It has a lot of good creatures, I guess. Black is also in that boat, but not as much so, and that's the one that we've been cutting out of too...

C

chris92

here's some that wasn't mentioned

Frenetic Efreet
Ophidian
Shadowmage Infiltrator
Multani Maro-sorcerer
Mother of Runes
Soltari Priest/Monk
Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero
Hermit Druid
Basking Rootwalla
Kumano, Master Yamabushi
Priest of Titania
Phage the Untouchable
Nantuko Shade
Disciple of the Vault
Arcbound Ravager
Meddling Mage
Rogue Elephant
Jackal Pup
Goblin Cadets
Slith Firewalker
Kokusho the Evening Star
Wildfire Emissary

:D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Could we leave this poor thread alone until it's ready to be reanimated by the Thread Necromancy Team?

The other thread is the one with the actual list...

T

train

I'm amazed it took so long for the yavimaya elder to be mentioned..

And I didn't see abyssal gatekeeper anywhere...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Gatekeeper was already on the list when I first made it, I think. Both of those have been cut since then. Check out the newest thread in this thing. I do not remember what I titled it, but it is somwhere in this forum...

T

train

do you remember why gatekeeper was cut - I think I have plenty of reasons it should still be on the list...