Chaos!

J

Jaws10387

New battle! Each player chooses up to 2 colors. players may use any cards following T1 rules. Each player may only use 4 of a certain card. Players have 30 lands 15 of each color + 5 duals of that color combination. Land destruction cards are banned. All other lands are banned. Each player has 100 life. Post your life total in the subject bar.
I'm blue+red. tap 6 blue and 15 red Shivan Hellkite. 2 Propaganda. 2 AEther Storm.

U

urzas_mistress

ooooh, goody!

4 shahrazad
4 divine intervention
1 enlightened tutor

4 teferri's puzzlebox
4 sands of time

4 soldier of fortune
4 mana clash
4 game of chaos
1 fork

15 plains
15 mountains

tee hee wanna' play? ^_^

K

krichaiushii

What a good idea, red and blue!

I think I will tap an island for a BEB, targeting the Shivan Hellkite. Then, I will play Auraflux (1 island, 2 mountains). All other enchantments have an upkeep of 2! Teehee!

Then, I will play 4 Yotian Soldiers (6 islands, 6 mountains) -- neatly avoiding the effect of your Aether Flashes, as Yotian Soldiers are not Summon Creatures. Unless that doesn't work under 6th rules... then I am in trouble!

Next.

J

Jaws10387

I don't have AEther flashes they are AEther Storms so either take back the creatures or lose 8 life. And they don't avoid the pay 8 life.
Urza's Mistress: you don't need a deck you can use alomost any card at any time if you have the mana. And you start with the mana.

K

krichaiushii

My error, so I will suck up the damage.

Tap a mountain, REB the Stasis.

I quietly await my untap phase.

U

urzas_mistress

i tap for two white and cast shahrazad. in response to casting shahrazad, i tap for two red and cast fork, targeting the shahrazad.

now we get to play TWO subgames. yay!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Is shahrazad even a card? I looked it up and it doesent seem to excist. If it does, wheres it from and wahts it do?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Shahrazad
Color=White
Type=Sorcery
Cost=WW
AN(U2)
Text(AN+errata): Players play a subgame, using their libraries as their decks. Each player who doesn't win the subgame loses half of his or her life, rounded up. After the subgame, players shuffle their subgame decks and return them to their libraries. The subgame has no ante, and using less than the required number of cards is legal. [Oracle 99/09/03]
Plus a bunch of additional rulings/clarifications/errata.