Tag Game #2

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD!
Its been a few months but is there anyone who wants to play the tag game?
Everyone should remember the rules. It starts on Tuesday at 12:00 PM sharp.
Everyone who wants to join just post your weapon. Entries must be posted by 10:00 AM on tuesday. My weapon will be a large hovering MRLS system.

Let the Madness Ensue!!! :p

[Edited by Jaws10387 on July 30th, 2000 at 12:45 PM]

F

Fire Slinger

Tag Guard

I'll play. I have nothing better to do.

My weapon will be my pet,Spot. He is a Rancored-Phyrexian Colossus. He is house-trained and can do tricks.

Me: Ok Spot! Roll over.
*Spot rolls over
Me: Oh No!! You just destroyed my house! Bad Spot! Bad!

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Ok the rules are something like this.
Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
Everyone who is playing must type TAG GUARD at the top of their posts. If they don't and the person who is it posts after them catches them they are out. The last person who isn't out is the winner. Everyone chooses a weapon to use for getting someone out.

H

Hawaiian mage

And it happens every where? Or just in the battle arena?

My wepon will be a Super Soaker, filled with gasoline, and a lit candle at the tip.

J

Jaws10387

It happens everywhere. remember to type tag guard at the top of your post orr you might be out but you can't edit your message to put tag guard in it. If an edited message has tag Guard in it the tag guard doesn't count. And you must tag them in the next post or you lost your chance to get them out.

J

Jaws10387

If we don't have more than 8 people we will delay the start until we do. I will post a message stating the new start time with a delay. people will be able to sign up to 24 hours after we start and after that no more people.

U

urzas_mistress

only thing i'm wondering is will it be considered spam? i'm new, never played, so clue me in, k? ;-)

my weapon of choice is a hermit crab with hermetic study and charisma. ^_^ good crabbie! *pets crab on head*

J

Jaws10387

The game will be delayed until Thursday so that we will have enough people.

U

urzas_mistress

*scratches crab behind the ears. the crab begins purring.*

okay! wait until thursday to begin. (so i DON'T have to title this message tag. ;-)

T

TheDevil565

TAG GUARD

I'm in. My weapon will be a girl with AIDS and crabs. Whose crabs are better now, mistress?

V

Volradon

whats the point of weapons if u get people out by ketching their mistakes?

I

Istanbul

Hi!

I'd just like to go on record as saying that I LOATHE this mistake of a game.

I've seen entire threads started for the sole purpose of I-got-you and did-not arguments.

I've seen active threads subverted and destroyed by tag game garbage, people arguing about whether or not somebody is out.

I'd honestly prefer that this game not start. I know it will anyway, but I can at least tell you what I think.

T

TheDevil565

As tomorrow's tag game draws nearer, I would like to take Istanbul's argument under consideration and make a new rule: You shall only say in the post that kills someone a small death message, then if there are any arguments about whether or not the death was entirely legal, the two users shall start a new thread in the Battle Arena instead of clogging up the post which originally actually had a topic. For having started this game, Jaws10387 gets the right to decide as a judge who wins.

C

Cateran Overlord

Out of curiostiy Jaws, how many battles and such have you started in this board recently??? :D

Seriously though, Istanbul's comment aside, I like tag, so I'm in.

My weapon is my good old evisceratin' scythe :)

J

Jaws10387

Tag Guard
I've posted 6 battles in the last month.
This Starts tommorow at 12:00 PM

I

Istanbul

If people follow TheDevil's rule, I'm all for it. I just hated watching it clog up the other message boards and ruin conversations.