Happy now, Orgg?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you should check if it's just the card objects themselves. See if he's interested in Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh cards... :)

T

train

dice - next is rolling the dice...

then shuffling... throw a pile fo card sin the crib - and see how good his randomization is...:D

J

JSexton

Originally posted by Spiderman
Maybe you should check if it's just the card objects themselves. See if he's interested in Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh cards... :)
Hmm. That would require me to actually have said cards, which I object to on grounds of taste. I could try out Rage, Star Wars, or XXXenophile, though. Maybe not that last one just yet...

Ok, I tried holding up pocket Aces, and he clearly made an all-in gesture. Things are looking up.

Note to other gaming fathers: dice are, apparently, a choking hazard. JSexton is in big trouble with MrsJSexton for even getting near him with them. Must go purchase massively oversized 30 sider.

T

train

get the hundred sider - it'll entertain him as it keeps rolling and rolling and rolling...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, I was just mentioning the more popular and easily available cards. I wasn't going to mention Spellfire or Wyvern or Rage...

Make sure you don't put any of the counters near him either then :)

You can make a Magic mobile! With foils!

N

Notepad

I still say the little fellow will be able to understand Portal rules! Good testing, though. He wasn't happy about Chimney Imp for power misunderstandings, he's just a crazy casual player, that says "I HAVE to put this in a deck and laugh." Trust me, teach him Portal and watch him trounce you with the Imp when his confusing sorcery-instants give you brain damage. :D

N

Nightstalkers

Speaking of Spellfire... You should get'em started with the Nightstalkers set. :D

H

Homestar

HEED MY WARNING!

nightstalkers is............hmmmmmmmm.......lets put this nicely, not all there.

you have been warned

and to think he has his own set?!?!?! jesus god i will never leave my house again.