CIA and FBI fought MLK Jr

M

mythosx

MAGIC Talk MAGIC

For example. I think URZA would be a racist liberal. He tried to get everyone to hate on Phyrexians (the black colored people). Thats not cool.

T

train

I think it's great that the government has deniable plausibility, becuase whenever somebody brings anything up that shows what they've ACTUALLY DONE or ACTUALLY PLAN ON DOING, the more un-American it is, the more likely people are to dismiss it as conspiracy theory.
Such as Clinton's disregarding the 9/11 attack warnings...

D

Donkey Rhubarb

Originally posted by train
Such as Clinton's disregarding the 9/11 attack warnings...
Such as anything that undermines the US constitution and bill of rights, or national security.

I don't think that the blame for the attacks on 9-11 fall squarely on Clintons shoulders alone. It was terrorists who are to blame. But Clinton and Bush worked together as a team, whether they knew it or not, to allow this catastrophy to happen.

Clinton was impeached for the wrong reason. He should have been impeached for using the US military to distract the american public from Monica Lewinsky, comitting WAR CRIMES, in Iraq, Bosnia, southand central america, etc.

T

train

Would an impeachment on those issues have brought forth a conviction (removal from office)?...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It's spelled O-B-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y!

There is no "obviosuly" or whatever...

And invisible hands are dumb...

D

Donkey Rhubarb

I don't know who misspelled "obviously"

but you obviously care more about spelling than the points people make.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Donkey Rhubarb
I don't know who misspelled "obviously"

but you obviously care more about spelling than the points people make.
You did it twice. But if I cared SO much about spelling, I'd have pointed out all the other spelling errors in this thread as well. I'm not THAT anal about it, but when you spelled it the same (wrong) way twice, I thought I might inform you of the correct spelling, since it was less likely to be a typo after it happened twice. Maybe it was a typo though, but it doesn't hurt to bring it up.

As to how you know what I care about in particular, I'm not sure. Perhaps you have some sort of mystical power that enables you to read my mind. Or perhaps you have been spying on me for years and know nearly everything about me. Or maybe you conjured up the spirit of Adam Smith's hand to supply you with such information...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Wow, that Probe could be fun with Soldier of Fortune, etc.

I'd pick the Pony for stabbing though...