Spymill deck

H

Homestar

Hey all, i was thinking the other day and i thought up another deck idea involving orcish spy and millstones. use orcish spy's ability then never let them draw n e land for the rest of the game. and if like their first card was a land, second was a spell and third was a land im thinking of packing disrupting scepter. Now im not sure oif this is a good deck idea but its the only thing i could think up that i have never heard of before. the problem is that i dont kno what to put in besides Orcish Spy x4, Millstone x4, Do you guys have n e good ideas?

Note: Type 2 please

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You're going to probably want some sort of Thran Turbine-esque card for the Millstone, but I'm not sure what's in T2...

T

Tabasco

Fun Stuff here

4x Myr Servitor
4x Krark-Clan Ironworks

Sac all but one Myr....then they come back!!!

H

Homestar

yea i get what ur sayin. but, if i had 2 millstones out should i only sac. 2?

S

Sir Loin

personally i perfer nuisance engine over the servitors when im running ironworks cause the engine can be stockpiled AND its less cards to draw.

your gonna have to run some land destruction and deffinately mana accel cause yo have to strike hard and fast

T

train

Wand of Denial...

Grindstone - you can set this up real well with the orcs...;)

H

Homestar

Note: Type 2 please
i would get those but i wanna play this deck inFNM if its good enuff. if te completed deck isnt good then ill make it type 1

N

Nightstalkers

If ya ever wanna dip into T1, you might try putting in a Booby Trap or four...

It only makes sense, you use the spy to see what they have on the top of the deck, cast the trap, and punnish'em for drawing "such a agreat card".

H

Homestar

hee hee hee. you might not be totally sae but u know what your talkin about.

T

train

Missed the note...

Couldn't help you in standard at the moment - unless you utilize storm...;)