4 Words of Waste
4 Words of Wilding
4 Words of Wind
4 Words of Worship
4 Howling Mine
4 Heightened Awareness
4 Mind's Eye
4 Farsight Mask

This is probably the most complicated deck I've made yet. The backbone of this deck are the "Words." The Howling Mine and the Heightened Awareness (Don't play the Awareness until You think You have enough "Words" in play, since it discards Your hand.) are used to augment them. For every card(s) You would've drawn, You can pay 1 to any of the words in place of Your draw, depending on what You need to do at the time. Mind's Eye gives You something to do during the Opponent's Draw step. When He draws a card (or cards, if You have a howler(s) out), pay 1 to the eye and 1 more to whatever "Word" You wish to use. Farsight Mask works the same way. If You are about to take damage, Pay 1 to use a "Word" for each source (I'm not sure if this includes non-permanent sources. If someone knows, please let Me know.) that's damaging You. If there is anything illegal about the way this deck is used, please let Me know. Thanks for any advice You may give.

K

Killerbob

I dont know all the cards in your deck, so I´m not gonna comment much on it, but theres one thing.
The "good way" to abuse words are not with howling mine, but with sylvan library. You can skip your extra draws using words, and dont have to put anything back, or pay lives, since you didnt draw anything. A little counter-intuitive, but it works like that.

And find another manabase. You play 5 color, so you dont need tons of colorless mana. I really dont get that.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Presumably, the tons of mana is for the Words, but the card drawing engines being used aren't the most amazing...

Sylvan Library, as you pointed out, would be better...

A more focused deck that used only one or two of those Words cards, instead of all of them, would probably be more much more effective...

U

unsanitarypigs

I'm glad someone found a use for minds eye. When I first saw it, I thought it was a really cool card.

The deck has some promise, I agree with oversoul that you should cut it down to only a few words, and also that you should fix your mana base, you can even add in some draw, countermagic, or land search in place of some of the winds to make sure you get either cloudpost, or all 3 urzas. I wouldn't play both of them though. No point really.

H

Homestar

i would cut down to 2 words also. i would run words of wind and words of wilding. ifyourun words of wind, a good combo would be to throw in 3 or 4 vedlkan archmages and 4 ornithopters. words of wilding just so then you could run sylvan library without having to splash and still keep a good amount of creatures. o also, if you have a lot of mana, you could play words of wisdom and minds eye together. and i also wouldnt run any of the urzalands. just 4 cloud posts or something. and the other reason i would run wilding and wind is because you could get out a lot of bear tokens however you choose, then use the archmage/ornithopter/words of wind combo and return most of their permanents, pass it to them, and once its back to you play like echoing courage or decree of savagry and all out attack with your bears. well, thats all i got for right now.

-EDIT-
you could also use words of war, minds eye and talon of pain. i think it would add up to kill them pretty fast. or, i think a words of waste/minds eye/megrim combo could get annoying. they discard it right when they draw it. i cant exactly think of a
combofor words of worship except, test of endurance.

those are all the combos i can think of for the words but ill keep you posted. but i still like the archmage idea with wind and wilding the best. also since this deck is most efficient with a lot of mana, with green in your deck you could throw in a few mana accel. and blue countermagic in case they try to destroy your words or n e thing like that.

Come to think of it, i would actually run 4 words of wisdom with minds eye out however you make your deck. and, if you dont like the idea of only using 2 words. you could always play 4 of each other color artifact land, however many glimmervoids and clouposts.

D

Doombringer

use words of worship and pay life=card draw stuff, cause usually the life your paying is insignifigant to what your getting from the words. graveborn muse works well there. also, the life gain might make up for your shortage of blockers too

A

A Mortal Among Gods

Okay. Here's the latest version of My deck:

Lands
4 Gemstone Mine
4 Grand Coliseum
4 Cloudpost
4 Archaeological Dig
4 Darksteel Ingot
Spells
4 Words of Worship
4 Greed
4 Words of Waste
4 Words of War
4 Sylvan Library
4 Sylvan Scrying
4 Words of Wilding
4 Phyrexian Arena
4 Attrition
4 Spellbook

Attrition is meant to be combined with Words of Wilding to destroy the Opponent's creatures. Greed, Phyrexian arena, and Sylvan Library help Me with the card drawing. Spellbook helps make the most out of these three in case I can't get any Words out, or I don't wish to use the ones I already have in play. How's this?

H

Homestar

since the point of your deck is to subsitute drawing, i think you should ytoss the spellbook. but, if you really dont want to, then go to 1 or 2. and, where are the minds eyes?!?! the words of waste is best with minds eye cuz if you use minds eye then words of waste, they have to discaard whatever they just drew. and if you want to spped up the kill with words of war, maybe 1 or 2 talon of pain and minds eye would work good.

T

train

broken is better...

and you can do this without needing mana... that's what makes it so nice...;)