Halo: expert warthog driving.

D

Doombringer

I am Obsessed with Halo(on the side of magic) and want to be able to do really smooth warthog driving. I repeatedly see people using tailswing turns with pinpoint accuracy and want to know how to do the same. any other halo fans please help!(by the way, I have halo for comp, so the strategy might have changed a bit too.)

R

Reverend Love

Practice, practice, practice. When I played the Xbox version religiously I'd just start up a multiplayer session of Blood Gulch and just drive around having fun. You can actually take it up the sides of both cliffs and the cliff with the huge boulder for cover..you can swerve to the right of the rock and drive off the side doing a massive jump...it's coo.

N

Nightstalkers

Dude, its all in the practice and how you apply yourself.

In UT2k4 I've pretty much got everyone else stomped when it comes to driving Scorpions and even the Raptor... (2 hour long air battle in a Raptor... everyone just stopped fighting and started watching us two dodging rockets and trying to blast each other :XD )

Although... I'm proficient at driving the Family SUV (or the Hellbender), I cannot drive around the Goliath or the Manta very well... I'm working on the Manta, its fast and agile, I just have to get used to turning around.

D

DeathMaster666

I can't drive in RL or on Halo worth anything. Its just practice though.

C

chunkymonky1053

I made a whole game for Blood Gulch. its called death karts. rules are:

1) no shooting opponents ever

2) can only be killed by getting run over.

3) Ram eachother until u flip.

4) winner gets braggin rights.

5) cheaters get warthog confiscated so he has to run for 3 kills.
(so dont cheat)

D

Doombringer

right now ive gotten better and either swerve hard the way I want to go then swerve hard the other way to counter balance it so that the turns are usually pretty clean, or I just ease the hog around the whole way. is there a better way to do it?