invatations sent

T

theorgg

I have sent invatations to such noted alumeni as:
Chaos Turtle( http://chaosturtle.webjump.com/ )
JJ(ever seen a wall die of fright? it isn't a pretty site)
cYBER gOBLYN(tHE aUSSIE gOBLIN :))
Jacob96
Child of Gaea(didn't he use to come here?)
Veldrane of Sengir(ditto?)
and as many other favorites as I could find e-mail for. several of them have deleted their profiles, however.

Z

zephid

thanks for the email, i totally forgot about those dojo forums

T

theorgg

YAE, a new member!

glad to have you, zephid. how do you like this place compared to the dojo?

B

Baron Sengir

Zephid!!! Good to see you here. I imagine we can have some pretty good discussions about Donate again. :)

I remain
The Baron
Welcome aboard, man.

C

Child of Gaea

Yes Orgg I still come here everyday but since I work from 7 in the morn til 7-9 at night I dont have much time to post... I get enjoyment from this site just listening and learning from other casual players and I usually do not have anything worth saying...
I am in the process of cutting down on work (140 hours every 2 weeks) because it is ruining my life :( so expect to see me living up to the Title CPA Founder that you see on the left..

Child
"Ass is draggin yet again..."

T

theorgg

<mouth drops>
I thought I was dumb when I re-invited K1.

now I REAALLY feel stupid.

I'm still waiting for chaos turtle to show up...

hopefully he will come here, soon.

C

Chaos Turtle

What I really want to know is, how can I get a cool title? I mean, I don't want to be a 'slob' or anything, but I'm feeling a little naked here.

--The Chaos Turtle
"A little sunburnt by the glare of life."

C

Chaos Turtle

By the way, that website you have listed for me is so out of date. My modem doesn't even work anymore, and the guy who tecnically owns my computer "reorganized" it and my website editor no longer exists, as such.
Oh, well, who the hell has time to make webpages anymore anyhow? ;)

K

K1

I believe there is a thread in suggestions that allows you to request a nickname. Welcome home chaos turtle :)

K1

T

theorgg

just request it. as soon as ed/mike sullivan sees it, 'ell hack it into your profile.

and don't worry, we all requested it.

I AM a slob...
:)