Members

M

MagicMan

Either its me or there seems to not be alot of people who post here on a regular basis. Looking around the forums I see a few posts in each area per day and that's all. Suggestion: Maybe we should try to get more people here who are willing to post here on a regular basis...

N

Notepad

I think this has been brought up before, and the general concensus is that things are fine as they are. Sure, this isn't a bustling discussion center like MTGNews, but then again, we aren't a 1337-speak moron-infested s***-hole like MTGNews.

More people invariably means a good percentage of them are total retards, much like the MTGNews forums, and Star City's forums. They ruin the whole thing for everyone. With that in mind, everyone usually agrees that anything that gets rid of the nice, friendly nature we have here isn't worth getting.

Though, I agree somewhat. It would be nice to have at least a few more regulars around here. (And a few more writers! ;) )

M

MagicMan

Originally posted by SeFRo
It would be nice to have at least a few more regulars around here. (And a few more writers! ;) )
Writing for this site? Hmmm...I'm interested in that. How do I go about doing something like that? I would like to take a crack at it and see what you all think of it.

N

Notepad

On the main page there's a "Submit An Article!" lin in the upper left corner (right under the CPA graphic). Just click on it and enter your article text into the form you go to, and click the submit button.

After Spidey reviews it, as long as you don't talk about having sex with JLo or torturing small forest animals (or any other largely sex and violence material) then you're good to go.

T

train

What about torturing forest critters by making them have sex with J.Lo???;)

M

MagicMan

Well I posted an article earlier today..Hope it gets published here..It was my first shot at writing an article...

N

Notepad

You know, I don't think torture by sex with a New York crack w**** is covered in the code of conduct. Sorry for scaring you. I know torture by sex with Anna Nicole Smith is covered (death by fatty smothering).

Good luck on your article, MagicMan! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is actually an annual topic in the CPA/Magic Issues forum... how to get more active members here. I agree that there could be more sensible, decent posters/members but we just don't either keep the ones we have or attract them in the first place.

T

train

Well spidey, you SeFRo and I need to dress in drag and attract, then keep them here...

"Can I borrow your blush?"...

:p

M

MagicMan

Originally posted by train
Well spidey, you SeFRo and I need to dress in drag and attract, then keep them here...

"Can I borrow your blush?"...

:p
Ummm...I'm scared now..*runs away sreaming and hides in his corner*

T

train

I might read it DM (I don't read all articles... not even all of mine... I kind of type them and that's it...) - what's the topic you'd write on?...