Write Your Combo

G

godhand3

forest and llanowar. play the forest, play the llanowar :)
I saw that combo on http://www.moxdiamond.com

My combos(dont know if any have already been posted)

Iridescent drake + false demise + altar of dementia(throw in some counterspells and...)

Enduring renewal + ornithopter + goblin bombardment

crumbling sanctuary + island sanctuary

zuran orb + altar of dementia + balance = no more stuff

the old erhnam + geddon

My fav: lifeline + tragic poet + tragic poet + second chance + some plains(I'll take another turn, and another, and another, and...)

But all of these can fall to the deadly disenchant :(

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Your opponent's best spell and counterspell. Ha, I'm never serious...EVER.

O

orangejuice64

My combos are:
Thran Golem+ Zephid's Embrace+ Diplomatic Immunity+ Cloak of Mists.
Wall of Glare+ Inviolability+ Illuminated wings

Light of Day+ Dark of Night= Freeze the game

"We may have to march in the parade, but I sure as hell won't play the right music!"
-My friend to me in band, after our director announced we have to march in our town's parade.

[Edited by orangejuice64 on September 7th, 2000 at 09:04 AM]

T

Thrash Golem

DERANGED HERMIT/stampeding wildebeest

pestilence/urza's armor

forest, overgrowth, overgrowth, wild growth, fungal bloom, earthcraft, thallid (or thallid devourer)

imaginary pet/ensnaring bridge

goblin offensive/mogg infestation/last ditch effort

stampeding wildebeest/wall of blossoms

stampeding wildebeest/hunting moa

chain lightning/mogg maniac

deranged hermit/kyren negotiations

rath's edge/vhati il-dal

i could go on

E

Elrond

5 islands + 4 Peregrine Drakes + 4 Treacheries= 4 flyers and 4 of your opponents best creatures with 5 mana left.

C

Cerberus

Natural Order and Ferdant force is one of my favorite combos

C

Cerberus

Alter of dementia and most any creature deck Is in my mind broken ask Zadok about this he nows more than I in this subject

O

orangejuice64

Thran Golem+Zephid's Embrace+Cloak of Mists
Fountain Watch+Diplomatic Immunity
Wall of Glare+Inviolability+Illuninated Wings

T

Tyriax

Recycle, vitalize, soldevi digger and a lot of mana creatures, plus burn of your choice. Vitalize, draw vitalize, digger the first vitalize, vitalize, draw vitalize, digger the one in the graveyard, repeat as necessary. Pray opponent doesn't have deflection in hand as you burn him for infinity.
Lifeline/claws of gix/fecundity. Also works with life chisel, but not nearly as much fun that way.
Lifeline/Goblin Bombardment
Carnival of Souls/Donate/Boneshredder/Exhume
Auratog/Kudzu

S

Salacious Crumb

mine is... darkritual+threewill-o-the-wisps

not much of a combo:D

Hoipa

S

Sammy Dead-O

Stampede Driver and Blastoderm/Deadly Insect, with Groundskeeper and/or Howling Wolf to help out with the discard. I don't know why Stampede Driver isn't used more with the 'Derm, actually.

R

RabidKimba

Warrior En-Kor, Task Force, and Worthy Cause! :D Also,
Crumbling Sanctuary, and Elfhame Sanctuary! :) The good thing about the first one is that 4 of each costs approx $10 to make a good deck around.

L

lilpinhead

my favorite one os goblin bombardment, aluren, enduring renewal, bottle gnomes and/or ravenous rats.....hehe. let the fun begin.

T

Tyriax

Concordant Crossroads, Fastbond, Horn of Greed, Angelic Chorus, Storm Cauldron, deck full of 1cc creatures(savannah lions, llanowar elves, fyndhorn elves, wild dogs, ghazban ogres, tethered griffins, etc.). Drop land, tap for mana, return it to hand, play creature, gain life. Drop land again, tap for mana, play creature, gain life. In the end, drop out a vitalizing wind or an ovverun, and attack with every creature in your deck. It's kinda rough. Running something similar with recycle and aluren right now, it's a lot of fun to play, but not much fun to play against.

I

Istanbul

MY combo? Hmmmm.

Well, there's my Umbilicus/Erratic Portal deck with 187 creatures...if it gets moving, only enchantments stand against it.
There's my Groundskeeper/Zuran Orb/Fastbond/Vernal Bloom deck...with most cards costing 2 or less, this deck gains infinite life, then wins with a Hurricane.

But my favorite is what I do at the end of my opponent's turn: tap out.
"Pay 1 mana to Thawing Glaciers, fish an Island out."
"Use all but 4 of the remaining mana to activate Soothsaying." (by this time, that's usually 4 or 5 cards.)
"Put my best two cards on the top...and activate Treasure Trove."

Look, it's my own personal Howling Mine, but it filters out the crap I don't wanna draw! And if my Soothsayings ever get too messy, I shake things up with Soothsaying's second ability and try again.

E

Ephrils

Tim/Sigil of Sleep

Tolarian Serpent/Juxtapose/Icy Manipulator

Sorcerous Queen/Drain Life

Blood Lust/Flare

Shrieking Drake/Soul Warden (Just have the Drake target itself)

Storm Cauldron/Kismet/Black Vise

Wall of Glare/Gasous Form/Zephid's Embrace

Alluren/Soul Warren/Man O' War (infinite life ;))

Knight of Valor/Agility (I love flanking)

Mountain Goat/Granite Grip/Lightning Reflexes (This is how the Goat got the name "Captain" in my play group, a 8/1 first strike mountainwalk is scary)

Dream Tides/Lifelace/Icy Manipulator

Gilded Drake/Boomerang

Thran Forge/Relic Barrier/Magus of the Unseen/Sage of Lat Nam (You played a creature? That's nice of you, I get to draw a card now)

Thran Forge/Kukemssa Pirates (They'll be artifacts when you take 'em ;))

Joven's Ferrets/Blanchwood Armor (Way too cheap for the powerhouses you get)

Tar Pit Warrior/Pestilence (It doesn't die this time :))

Righteousness/Swords to Plowshares

Tolarian Academy/Malachite Talisman/Shrieking Drake (infinite mana, but you need at least 5 artifacts out I think)