Lets hear all the possibilities. . .

S

shadow_acid

Ok theres alot of Mycosynth Lattice combos. . .like Lattice-shatterstorm or nevs disk-(optional)darksteel forge. . .and lattice-march of the machines

What else is there?

M

Master Shake

March of the Machines is the best combo with it. It melts all of the lands and gives you some strong creatures to beat with.

S

shadow_acid

I agree. . .I'm gonna get my Marching Lattice Deck done soon and I'll probably post it here. I'm gonna piss my friend off and put in Memnarch. . .Gah ha ha ha ha.:D

R

Rooser

Thing is, you named the best combos already. Not much left to discuss!

March-Lattice is the fastest and perhaps most competitive, but Lattice-Forge-Disk are pretty cool too.

You could also use Gorilla Shaman with the Lattice to recursively blow up any lands for only 1 red mana.

Lattice can also work simply as a new-school Celestial Dawn. Just play with a bunch of high-powered multi-color cards. Raka and Necravolver! Lightning Angel! Spiritmonger!

Oh, you can also use it with the Transmuter and the Furnace Dragon to remove all permanents except your dragon.

G

GauntletKing

from Saturday School 2/21/4

Q: What happens when Mycosynth Lattice is in play and a player plays a Furnace Dragon?
-- Jovan Latag

A: First of all, all permanents in play will be artifacts and help reduce the cost to play the Dragon. When the Dragon comes into play, it's immediately changed into an artifact creature by the Lattice's effect, and, if you played the Dragon from your hand, the triggered ability will remove all artifacts from the game, which will be all permanents, including the Lattice and the Dragon itself.

Just dropping this post in for clarification.

It's good to see everyone is keeping up on the new interactions. I go to Saturday school just because stuff like this interaction keeps me from being able to "see" the fun combos I want to be able to play one day.

N

Notepad

Lattice and um, Reconstruction???

Now you get a non-restricted Regrowth in BLUE. ;) :D

I bet there's an awesome combo NONE of you thought about, eh?

R

Rooser

No, guys, you missed a card. If you play with Neurok Transmuter like I said you can change the dragon into a blue creature until end of turn in response to the CIP effect, thus saving it. Sorry I was vague, I just assumed you guys knew what card and what interaction I was referencing.

S

shadow_acid

Oh ya, if anyone didn't know. . .you can add Hurkyl's recall to lattice-march to control the board completely.:D
Man that does sound a bit broken but so does *coughTolarianAcademycough*

O

orgg

Train, you're a genius...

Everything in play becomes an artifact creature with no abilities and P/T equal to its CC. Also, kill all lands.

Oh-- everything new you play is as normal, by the way!

That, or the game crashes a'la Humility.

T

train

Reminds me of the prison decks - but now it's more like "Sing-Sing" invades WoTC...

R

Rooser

Yeah, I think train just blewa whole in the space-time continuum. Man, that's a lot of timestamps you gotta keep track of.

T

train

just thought it would make the game nice and interesting...

so is it worse than replenish humility?...

R

Rooser

Depends on if there's one opalesence or two. If there's two opalesences, then no, the replenish humilt combo is much worse.

T

train

well i gues sit just boils down to the dependency of the generated effects...:rolleyes:

I tried though...

What if there's a replenish with 2 opalescences, 2 titania's song and humility???!!!...:eek: :D

T

train

*ring, ring... ring, ring... ring, ring...*

"No answer - I guess someone told Sheldon I'd be calliing..."

:p

H

Homestar

i had to read this card about 12 times over until i finally even remotly got what it does. i cant think of how u can play that with ne thing at all but im a little slower than most folk so...............yea. could someone explain it to me? or am i right in thinking that all ur doing is getting a 6/6 out of it with the march?

S

shadow_acid

you are right. . .you get a 6/6 out of it with march but march becomes a 4/4 and all lands die as a result of being 0/0 creatures