Fantasy baseball league?

J

Jigglypuff

Are we planning on doing another one this year? It's almost that time...

(- Steve -)

M

Mikeymike

Hey Steve

I just started one for the CPA

It's a roto-league, 10 team right now, but ALL settings are up for discussion: team amount, roster size, draft style, scoring, etc.

League ID: 30687 (CPA Roto)
Password: 123456

All are welcome, though I ask if you do join please remain active for the course of the season. It gets rather boring when people drop out.

M

Mikeymike

Yeah, these things usually work better went I actually remember to post the link. :rolleyes: :D

Just click sign up now to register/login, then "Join custom league", then supply the league ID and password

NOTE: Be sure you are in the free league and not the 'plus' league which costs $$. The link I supplied should be for the free league.

A

Apollo

You beat me to it this year, Mikey. ^_^

I think Roto is a more fair way of scoring, but Head-to-Head will keep people interested longer. If you're 15 points out of the lead in the final two months, you'll stop paying attention, but if you're playing for a playoff spot you'll stay involved.

And I assume you plan to change it to a live draft once the league fills up.

M

Mikeymike

Good point Apollo - just changed it to H2H.

Also, I've set a Live Draft for Monday the 8th, 8pm EST. The more input we get, the better.

M

Mikeymike

Also, head over to the sign-in board, I answered some questions about scoring for TomB and I'm curious to hear the group's take.

M

Mikeymike

Welcome aboard Train!

Come on CPA'ers, 1 more person gives us an even 6!

Also, don't forget to chime in on the position/statistical questions.

M

Mikeymike

Still set on Sunday, 10:45 am EST. Again, if this doesn't work you've got to let me know.

Mike

M

Mikeymike

10:45am EST

If it doesn't work for you I'm sorry, but I've been asking if this time works for about 2 weeks now with no responses.

T

train

I WAS SITTING HERE ALL DAY AND COULD HAVE DONE THIS - AND MISSED IT...

I need to plan the trip to see spidey at a different time...:p

T

train

Not a bad computer pull:

Piazza
R. Sexson
M. young
T Batista
A Berroa
P Nevin
T Walker
B bonds
V Wells
J Encarnacion
C Jones
J edmonds
J damon
R ibanez
J payton
R winn
R mondesi

R clemens
R halladay
J schmidt
B wagner
T hoffman
T percival
H nomo
R ortiz
R wolf
R williams
S ponson
T wakefield
A benitez

:cool:

J

Jigglypuff

I don't think the computer did half bad for me, either. The only things that worried me were my lack of stolen bases (which I know I didn't do much to correct) and the age and health of some of my guys (mostly Pudge, Wells, and Moyer). The only reason I didn't make more moves is because I wasn't sure who I could safely drop.

(- Steve -)