combos

D

Duster

no, not magic combos, the snack combos, i love em.
especially the pretzel and cheddar ones.

Now that's off topic!

F

Fire Slinger

Here's a snack combo my dad likes. I thinks it's really gross. Bacon-flavored crackers, Bean dip, and Smoked Oysters all stacked together.

N

nodnarb24

I like combos to, a very good snack after a long game of magic

C

Chaos Turtle

I dig guacamole!
It's a combo in itself, broken when combined with Frito's Dips (the scooping corn chip)!

D

Duster

you also can't go wrong with melting cheez whiz over doritos

Killer Joe

...annnnnnnnd what's wrong with that? Okay, quick story (I promise!): I'm about 5'6" and weigh 220 something (my doctor is way on my case about it, but that's another story), and I am the skinnirst one in my group. Well, almost the skinniest one. My one friend is like 6'5" and has got to be in the 300+ category, and when he comes over I make sure there are extra bags of gut buster sized chips and a 2 liter bottle of his fav drink and at that he usually suggests that we all go out and get some pizza afterwards.

T

theorgg

LOL!

you could've been describing me, yellojacket.

except I'm 6'6" and 330lbs.

and usually have a purple Tales from the Crypt shirt on.

U

urzas_mistress

mmmmmmmmm combos!

well when i'm in a REALLY junky mood, i like those little powdered gem donuts with rootbeer, or with coffee, whatever is at hand. oh and i also like dipping doritos in sour cream and onion dip. (keep at least a 6 foot minumum away from me when i do that lol!) oh and jolt cola is the best!

oh yeah i'm like 5'2" and 120lbs... but not for long if i keep snacking like this lol!

K

krichaiushii

Ice Cream and Guinness beer. I am convinced that Ben and Jerry's should make Guinness flavored ice cream.

Spaghetti is good, but instead of regular sauce, mix Salsa and sauce together for a tastier meal. Not really a snack, but then again, we make a day of Magic. Ususally Saturday, or a holiday.

J

Jaws10387

I love Doritos! Root Beer float s are good too!
I'm 5'5'' and weigh 114lbs.

U

urzas_mistress

5"5' and 114 lbs? you make me so jealous!

maybe i DO need to lay off the snacking... lol!

D

Duster

I start a thread about snacks, and look what the girls turn it into... :)

btw, I'm 6'0, 195 lbs

Yeah, I'm Dustin

J

Jaws10387

Want proof? ask DragonMan or my friend's Instant meesanger address is Rambo5554fgt. It might help if I told you I'm only 13. Just ask them the question: is Jaws a boy or girl?

[Edited by Jaws10387 on July 28th, 2000 at 05:48 PM]

M

Mikeymike

The Pizza flavored combos are my favorite.

Damn, favorite snack? Tostitos bite sized, melted cheese and medium salsa. If I have some Coors Original, hot salsa.

I'm 7'8", 570 lbs. I'm a professional horse jockey.

T

theorgg

now it's favorite snack food?

cool!

Y'know those blocks of Velvita that's about a foot long?

That's better than a loaf of cookie dogh!