Great Work Orgg!

Killer Joe

Now tell me, was that not a great step towards exposure for the CPA or what!? (I'm speaking the Orgg's interview with MTG's CEO Peter Adkinson) If other Magic websites have done interviews with CEO's before, I never knew it. I'm sure we're not the first but golllllllly, that's one of the most informative (and honest) interviews I've read about MTG, ever. It's a must read, right now!

C

Chaos Turtle

Absolutely!
If you haven' read it yet, do it now. (Click Here.)

Wow, huh?
I was surprised at how much info Orgg was able to get, by how relevant the info is!

If Mr. Rosewater sends his reply, we're gonna have to give Orgg a medal or something.:)

A

Apollo

It's a great piece. What a coup for the CPA! And if we get a link on the other sites, maybe people will come to read the interview and stick around for the long haul.

M

mogg bomber

That was a great interview, I can't believe how much information was in there! Did anyone else notice that part about a movie or tv show? At least now we know they've thought about that(I've seen more topics on magic message boards about a movie than almost anything else, so its good to know that its at least possible)

C

Cateran Overlord

Great work Orgg! I don't know of any other site who managed to pull off something like this! Man, if they make an MTG movie and/or TV show (and it's made correctly) then I'm in heaven (well, I already am with my psychotic Diablo 2 marathon run :D

U

Ura

Yeah Orgg!!
Way to go, great job.
Glad to see that Mr. Adkinson answered all those terrific questions and so honestly too.
Way to go man! :D
You do deserve a medal, or at least a nice freshly picked black lotus.

M

Mundungu

Way to go Orgg ... great job !

This shows once again the great difference between CPA and other sites ..

We care about .\\agic the GAME more than about winning at .\\agic

yooo hooo

T

theorgg

Awwww, shucks.

ya'll are imbarrasin' me.

oh, and there IS a cartoon of a WOTC proporty nowdays--an import from the 80's. Dungeons and Dragons is on Fox5 atlanta and probably on other places, too.
not sure of the time, though.

and I also was supprised at some of the answers. Time Walk? :) BLUE!!?:) I guess that summed up that argument and explains why green was getting shafted for so long:D. I hope Mr. Rosewater replys soon... but not TOO soon, if you know what I mean.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

You did a great job Orgg!
Mr. Adkinson's replys were very thoughtout, not the pathetic replies they put in magazines.
Perhaps we should make TheOrgg our Relations Dude.
I read the interview. It was terrific! :D

M

Mikeymike

How did you get him to answer so many questions (and so honestly)? You guys go out for Happy Hour first to loosen him up?

But seriously, I've seen a few interviews with WOTC employees before (namely Mark Rosewater) and they were either/all childish, short, derogatory, and pointless. They skated around sensitive questions to ask irrelevant ones:

JOE INTERVIEWER: What's your favorite color?
MARO: Blue
JOE INTERVIEWER: No I mean what's your favorite color? I like purple, its pretty.

Nicely done :D

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Good shot, CT! They put it right up top where everyone'll see it!

YEAH! :D

Another coup for the good guys!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
For shame, theorgg! Linking Adkinson's favorite color and card to why green seemingly "got the shaft"!

:)

F

Francois Vincent

Hey I'm the new guy here.

I caught the story from a link at mtgnews.com and was really impressed with both the interview and this site. I joined seeing how much I liked the philosophy here.

The interview was definitely impressive from the questions to the answers.

Congrats,
Francois

M

Mikeymike

You should go to the new members section to say Hi to everyone.

Look at that, your article is doing great things for the CPA. ;)

R

rkoelsch

I regularly visited the Meridian site. It has a good assortment of articles. That was how I found this site. And I am really glad that I did. I really feel that this site is closer in viewpoint to my own. I like theme decks and casual play not the repetative decks that appear in tournaments that are mirrors of each other. Anything that I can do to help secure the future of this site I will do.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Just wait until I post some stats from yesterday to show how much more exposure we've gotten from that one article (I wanna see how much it keeps up)

T

theorgg

I'm sure eveyone wants to know the stats from the past week(s) to see how our artcal worked out...

Y'know, I still can't think of it as "my" artical. I couldn't have done it without ya'll.
I hope the future one'll be as good as this one was.