Hello.

M

Manpriest

Heya all,

Let's see, I started playing magic during the dark-antiquities era, played up until Alliances and quit, sold all my power (doh!) among many other things. I just started playing again a few months ago, play a weekly T2 tournament and play casually quite a bit. Hmm...I'm 24, work a boring office job, am not married, enjoy long walks on the beach, candle lit dinner....er...forget all that stuff. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Jason

E

EricBess

Boy, even bringing up walks on the beach and candlelit diner...Are you sure you're in the right forum?

M

Manpriest

Seemed like everyone else in this place had a few screws loose upstairs so ya know...figured it'd work.

N

Nightstalkers

We resemble that remark.

Welcome to the CPA, the doctor will be in shortly to check your insanity levels. :D

The Nightstalkers

S

Svenmonkey

Do you like romantic walks to the convenience store? (pls)

M

Mazzak

loose screws mean falling light fixtures. falling light fixtures mean glass on the ground. glass on the ground means injured foot. injured foot has cuts... just like a jigsaw puzzle! are you telling us that we are a few pieces short??

All lunacy aside (hah!) welcome to the CPA...

T

train

Welcome!...

Don't mind all the insanity around here...

though some of us are married and have kids - this MAGIC addiction causes a little bit of temporal disturbance...;)

N

Nightstalkers

A little would be the famous man vanishing in thin air when walking around his horse.

The CPA is practically the Tolarian Academy accident all over again...

—The Nightstalkers—