New Member...

I

Izaryo

we will be receiving a new member here in CPA in a couple of days. my kid bro is going to be a member here so watch out..

N

Nightstalkers

Kid?

You people are trying to make me simmer down....

Oh well, another CPA member is another for the collective think tank we've started to finally create the unbeatable deck.

I

Izaryo

yeah like 13 years old freak kid bro. so watch out for his mistform ideas cos their evil.

W

Werewolf

Hey everybody!
i'm a new member here.
i'm Izaryo's little brother.

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Izaryo
yeah like 13 years old freak kid bro. so watch out for his mistform ideas cos their evil.
I'll greet him with open arms then. :D

Unlike Train, I love the "calming" powers of blue.

T

train

I can get along with everyone just fine...

It's always worth playing a game with blue players to watch their faces as my non-blue control decks run rampant!!!...

Welcome!!!...

Don't worry - We'll help you kick the blue addiction...;) :cool:

T

train

Don't worry...

I'll be gentle...:D ;)

I do my best to play anything not blue...

Big on Sneak Attack and Graveyard Recursion with Utility and Surprise cards...;)

The only blue seen in my decks recently is Iridescent Angel - which is not blue - it is an angel, and a misprint... Blue has birds, not angels...

and the Pimp of World Champ decks I made has sleight of mind and tutors in it...

Other than that - blue stinks... 'cause it's not a real magic color...

People just need to realize that when a color is in more world champ decks than any other - it's too strong... especially when it can win mono...

But I am glad you're here and hope to play with anyone, including you, online here or in MTGO or Apprentice sometime!!!...:D

N

Nightstalkers

And I take pride in my no brainer decks I build for n00bz.

Whomever says I can't make a deck a 10 yr old n00b magic player can play and beat a champ hasn't been to my area :D

Nightstalker Exterra

"thats the 10th time I've beaten you on the fourth turn... why are you crying?"