Freedom isn't Free.

T

The Master

Freedom isn't free! Our forefathers had to fight for their freedom and they made freedom free for all of us in this and age. But, please do not believe in freedom to strongly because as soon as you do, someone tries to take it away. When "they" start to take your freedom away it isn't obvious, so as soon as "they" strat to take some freedom away and you notice, FIGHT!

Z

Zadok001

I'm sorry, us 'uns around 'ere ain't always too swift. :) Can you put that statement in terms of M:tG, WotC, the Dojo, or something along those lines?

"In other words, 'Say what now?'"

Ferret

Staff member
...not to mention we're an INTERNATIONAL group. Some of our members couldn't care less about American History :)

-ferret

"viva la resistance!"

S

Spart

.......and some of us (well me at least) are Canadian, and thus too apathetic to care about anything!

-Spart

"whatever!"

T

The Master

Did anyone ever notice that Magic is can be played backwards? Think about it.

D

deathsicle

I agree with the master, he makes sense. And who cares if it has to do with magic, the man's got a point. Maybe some of u should start using more that 10% of your brain and figure out what he's saying.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Umm, er, uhhh, deathsicle? This is a Magic related site, so it's not unreasonable for people to expect topics that are Magic related.

So lighten up. :cool:

TomB
CPA Member