Take it as you will...

S

Svenmonkey

Woo yeah. Those badgers made that guy famous, but I think Scampi and Patrick Moore are better.

A

Apollo

It's kinda cool... but I would think he could put in the effort to make a second verse... I was waiting for something to change and it never did.

S

Svenmonkey

A lot of this guy's animations are endless loops. Therefore you must trick people into watching them for a minimum of 20 minutes.

S

Svenmonkey

I declare that Cow Pig is the greatest thing on that site.

G

Gerode

Here's an email the guy who made the video apparently got

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=477

Hi, My name is Dong -woon seo, a producer at a news program in korea.
I ask you something for nathing else a kind of mystery rumor in connection with the catoon 'badger' in your site 'weebls-stuff'.
Nowdays your site is issued in korea and many korean are interested in 'what means the badger song?'.
Some people says teh the catoon symbolize admires Satan like a false religion party and the song is for brainwashing and so on.
If you listen to the song backword, you could heard the words 'reverence', 'blood' or 'satan' over and over again.
Also someone says , listening to the song repeatedly brings about a mental disease and all the rest of it.
Now your song is about to be a symbol of panic.
As a matter of course I couldn't believe it almost so I would like to make clear.
For that reason, if you don't mind please answer some question.
I would really like to get at the root of a kind of 'idle rumor'.

1. Who is the original author of the 'badger catton'?

2. What is the background in making 'badger song'?

3. What means words 'badger', 'mushroom', and 'snake'.

4. Is there any special sign that song repeats to infinity?

5. What do you want to convey messages through the song?

6. Is the song related to the techniques 'backword masking'?

7. what is for your site?

8. In addition, if you would like to communicate a information to me please send mail anytime.

Please reply as soon as possible .
and thank for your reading my terrible english letter.. ^^*

S

Svenmonkey

Bleh. Is there a way to play a .wav backwards in Windows media player? I tried flipping it in my audio editing program, but I couldn't figure out how.

I really want to hear this thing backwards. It's probably twice as funny.