Veteran Status

F

Fire Slinger

How do I get Veteran Status? Also, how do I get the second name ( the one thats red and is under the CPA status indicator)?

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

You get Veteran staus by making 100 posts and then asink for it, if I'm not mistaken. Speaking of, where's my Vet status? :) Also, that litle red thing is a nickname. Ask Zadok or Ed to give one to you.

Z

Zadok001

Hey, the deal with nicknames is this: If you have one, we need to re-write your title to custom, and so it won't change automatically when you reach 100 posts... So tell us when that happens, and I'll upgrade you ASAP. Actually, tell Child of Gaea, since I'm leaving shortly anyways... But I'll be back.

You don't need to do anything if you don't have a nickname, your title will change automatically. :) Fire Slinger, you can Private Message me, or Child, or Ed, or post in Off Topic or Suggestions when and if you want a nickname, we'll get it to ya' as quickly as we can.

"Founder on the deck!"

C

Cateran Overlord

Hmm. If I ever manage to get some kind of nickname attached to me, then do just set it. It's more fun if everyone else chooses some kind of running gag for it ;) Anyone have any suggestions for me?

F

Fire Slinger

I'll just post my nickname here.
How's Pyromaniac sound?

C

Cateran Overlord

That would sound about right. At least it's not another person who is/isn't on fire :)

C

Cateran Overlord

TAG GUARD

Oh god no! Anything but more of this! Now i'm gonna start using "Fire Guards" if need be :) I just put the Tag Guard there, I dunno why. I don't even know how the whole tag thing works, but better safe than sorry :)

F

Fire Slinger

The tag guard are for a game everybody plays. I missed the last one but I guess another is suppose to start soon.

I

Istanbul

But I remember a long, LONG period of time where you'd post fairly meaningless things, scores of posts, just to get your count up. Everything *I* post is meaningful, and being in excess of 250 meaningful posts is fairly noteworthy.

G

garfobo

Jaws once u get like 20 or 30 posts i think u become a regular CPA member. Anyway, FIreslinger, I set MYSELF on fire thank u very much. And I put myself out.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Its 30 posts to be a CPA member
100 to be a veteran
100,000 to be a founder

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i need some serios postage. well i want a nickname. how about Necromancer, or Keldon Outrager? sound good? cool.

I

igfett

i hope you were joking about that whole 100,000 to be a founder thing. there is no way to become a founder, and number of posts has nothing to do with it. if you were one of the people who helped set up the cpa (like myself), and did some of the work in the beginning (i answered a bulk of the email and kept track of the multitudes of people who emailed asking to become a member), you are considered a founder. this should just now be my 100th post btw, so i guess after having been a founder for a year, i just now became a vetran member ;-)