Are we really this :bad?

N

nodnarb24

Nice job Nightstalker. That is what I like to call a Forum Nazi, someone who takes the power of and mod/op/admin/whatever on a bulliten board (or any other type of internet forum) too seriously. Zieg Hiel!

N

Notepad

Good going Nightstalkers, though I think that Tidus freak needs to be disembowled or something. At least you stand up for free speech. ;)

N

Nightstalkers

And they think calling me the Ultimate Spammer is bad?

I just get to call myself Mr. SPAM and ticket people for his kind of Spamming.

And I even ticketed him 10 to 12 times already :D

Oh, and one ticket takes up 1 PM... :rolleyes: I dont' mean to Troll, but its just trying to keep the forums "clean"

I'm a sick sunova gun :D

Sincerely,
Mr. Spam

Attachments

N

Notepad

Ah, what a wonderful role model for all the orphan squirrels. Dang, Nightstalkers, you actually gonna go policing now? What a shift from being a nightstalker. :eek:

N

Nightstalkers

Hey, I needs your help on this one. Could everyone who sees this post make an ammendment to this contract I'm posting up? I'm trying to hide a part to make it so as we can spam, but not get in trouble :D

I, Nightstalkers, do humbly swear to fight the crime of spam in the XRPG Forums. I will send messages to users who are caught spamming, and give them 3 strikes. At the strike of 3, I will contact Tidus or another administrator to give him/her the Spammer Banner. If the user spams again with the Spammer Banner, I will contact Tidus again and he will take over the situation. I will be on the spam police on 2 conditions.
1) I will not spam.
2) I will send email ONLY to those who are truly spamming.
I do agree with all of these conditions.

Signature ______________________

Tidus560, XRPG Administrative Staff

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I, Nightstalkers, do humbly swear to fight the crime of spam in the XRPG Forums. I will send messages to all other users who are caught spamming, and give them 3 strikes. At the strike of 3, I will contact Tidus or another administrator to give him/her the Spammer Banner. If the user spams again with the Spammer Banner, I will contact Tidus again and he will take over the situation. I will be on the spam police on 2 conditions.
1) I will not spam.

A slight fix, but hey it works.

N

Nightstalkers

1. TERM

This Agreement shall be for a term of twelve (12) months from the "Effective Date," or for additional months as otherwise agreed by the parties in writing (the "Initial Term"). This Agreement will be automatically renewed, at the end of the Initial Term or any subsequent term, for and additional twelve (12) month period unless either party provides sixty (60) days written notice to the other of termination of this Agreement prior to the end of the then current term. The Initial Term and all twelve (12) month subsequent terms are collectively referred to herein as the "Term" of this Agreement.

Please read the Contract terms below. The user (hitherbe called Nightstalkers), will try in all his means to prevent offense (hitherbe known as spam) in the XRPG Forums. This is not a free job, Nightstalkers will earn his keep by excising all spam through the following means: I will send messages to all other users who are caught spamming, and give them 3 strikes. At the strike of 3, I will contact Tidus or another administrator to give him/her the Spammer Banner. If the user spams again with the Spammer Banner, I will contact Tidus again and he will take over the situation. You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, from any members which are administers. Tyrealweasker reserves the right to revoke the above rights at any time, for any or no reason in which Nightstalkers has unfulfilled his duties. Under no circumstances are you licensed to distribute spam to board members, or troll in any form. All rights of any kind in the XRPG Forums which are not expressly granted in this Contract are entirely and exclusively reserved to and by Tyrantweasker. You may not rent, lease, or modify any members soul in any way. You may not make access to the XRPG Forums available to others in connection with a service bureau, application service provider, or similar business. You acknowledge that good data processing procedure dictates that any venture in the XRPG Forum community be excised with complete transgression and without any childlyness possible. In addition, in no event does Tyrantweasker authorize you to use the XRPG Forums in applications or systems where XRPG Forums failure to perform can reasonably be expected to result in a significant physical injury, or in loss of life. Any such use by you is entirely at your own risk, and you agree to hold the XRPG Forums harmless from any and all claims or losses relating to such unauthorized use. This Contract is the complete statement of the agreement between the parties on the subject matter, and merges and supersedes all other or prior understandings, agreements and arrangements. This License shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to Oregon's choice-of-law rules.Spamming is identified as the act of laying on a thin layer of meaty substance, onto a piece of bread. I will be on the spam police on 2 conditions.
1) I will not spam.

No participans may add or alter anything within this binding contract by any means, may it be through a third party, or otherwise. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all matters relating to this Contract shall be in courts and fora located in the State of Oregon, and you consent to such jurisdiction and venue. There are no third party beneficiaries of any promises, obligations or representations made by Tidus herein. Any waiver by Tidus of any violation of this Contract by you shall not constitute or contribute to a waiver of any other or future violation by you of the same provision, or any other provision, of this Agreement.

Now I need some more irrelevant stuff to post in there to hide the bolded part.

G

Gerode

...Spamming is identified as the act of laying on a thin layer of meaty substance, onto a piece of bread. I acknowledge that activities such as spamming can potentially cause irreversible damage to computer devices and computer network systems, use up valuable resources including, but not limited to, bandwidth and productivity lost by those viewing a user spamming, result in substantial injury to clients that are victims of spamming, and otherwise harm relations between [insert name of forum here] and clients of [insert name of forum here], thus detracting in the overall value of [insert name of forum here].

N

Nightstalkers

This Agreement shall be for a term of twelve (12) months from the "Effective Date," or for additional months as otherwise agreed by the parties in writing (the "Initial Term"). This Agreement will be automatically renewed, at the end of the Initial Term or any subsequent term, for and additional twelve (12) month period unless either party provides sixty (60) days written notice to the other of termination of this Agreement prior to the end of the then current term. The Initial Term and all twelve (12) month subsequent terms are collectively referred to herein as the "Term" of this Agreement. Subject to the Grant of Contract hereinabove, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on the Program, or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the PHP Forum program without the prior consent, in writing, of Tyrantweasker. The XRPG Forum is licensed to you as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer. Termination. This Contract Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate the Contract Agreement at any time by destroying the XRPG Forum. Tyrantweasker may, at his discretion, terminate this Contract Agreement in the event that you fail to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein. In such event, you must immediately destroy the XRPG Forum.

Please read the Contract terms below. The user (hitherbe called Nightstalkers), will try in all his means to prevent offense (hitherbe known as spam) in the XRPG Forums. This is not a free job, Nightstalkers will earn his keep by excising all spam through the following means: I will send messages to all other users who are caught spamming, and give them 3 strikes. At the strike of 3, I will contact Tidus or another administrator to give him/her the Spammer Banner. If the user spams again with the Spammer Banner, I will contact Tidus again and he will take over the situation. You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, from any members which are administers. Tyrealweasker reserves the right to revoke the above rights at any time, for any or no reason in which Nightstalkers has unfulfilled his duties. Under no circumstances are you licensed to distribute spam to board members, or troll in any form. All rights of any kind in the XRPG Forums which are not expressly granted in this Contract are entirely and exclusively reserved to and by Tyrantweasker. You may not rent, lease, or modify any members soul in any way. You may not make access to the XRPG Forums available to others in connection with a service bureau, application service provider, or similar business. You acknowledge that good data processing procedure dictates that any venture in the XRPG Forum community be excised with complete transgression and without any childlyness possible. In addition, in no event does Tyrantweasker authorize you to use the XRPG Forums in applications or systems where XRPG Forums failure to perform can reasonably be expected to result in a significant physical injury, or in loss of life. Any such use by you is entirely at your own risk, and you agree to hold the XRPG Forums harmless from any and all claims or losses relating to such unauthorized use. This Contract is the complete statement of the agreement between the parties on the subject matter, and merges and supersedes all other or prior understandings, agreements and arrangements. This License shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to Oregon's choice-of-law rules. I will be on the spam police on 2 conditions. Spamming is identified as the act of laying on a thin layer of meaty substance, onto a piece of bread. I acknowledge that activities such as spamming can potentially cause irreversible damage to computer devices and computer network systems, use up valuable resources including, but not limited to, bandwidth and productivity lost by those viewing a user spamming, result in substantial injury to clients that are victims of spamming, and otherwise harm relations between XRPG Forum and clients of XRPG Forum, thus detracting in the overall value of XRPG Forum.
1) I will not spam.

No participans may add or alter anything within this binding contract by any means, may it be through a third party, or otherwise. Only Tyrantweasker may modify or terminate this contract at any time, exceeding the term of this agreement. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all matters relating to this Contract shall be in courts and fora located in the State of Oregon, and you consent to such jurisdiction and venue. There are no third party beneficiaries of any promises, obligations or representations made by Tidus herein. Any waiver by Tidus of any violation of this Contract by you shall not constitute or contribute to a waiver of any other or future violation by you of the same provision, or any other provision, of this Agreement. Limitations on Contract. Nothing in this Contract Agreement shall preclude you from making or authorizing the making of another copy or adaptation of this Contract provided, however, that (1) such new copy or adaptation is created as an essential step in your duties in accordance with the terms of this Contract Agreement and for NO OTHER PURPOSE; or (2) such new copy or adaptation is for archival purposes ONLY and all archival copies are destroyed in the event of your Transfer of the Contract, the Termination of this Agreement or other circumstances under which your continued duties ceases to be rightful in accordance with this contract. I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the foregoing Contract Agreement and agree that the action of installing Nightstalkers in his duties is an acknowledgment of my agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contract Agreement contained herein. I also acknowledge and agree that this Contract Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Nightstalers and I and that the Contract Agreement supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreement, either oral or written, and any other communications between Nightstalkers and myself.

Code:
I'm just getting fed up over getting the stick when they
 say that I'm spamming, when I'm answering something
 like 15-20 questions an hour.