What do you think Nightstalkers is actually stalking?

R

Reverend Love

Really....what's he/she really stalking? Mice, magic cards, circus clowns, pencils, what?

My hypothesis is that Nightstalkers is someone in a room with no lights on (thus the Night) stalking message boards in need of posting. Could anyone else shed light on Nightstalkers stalking habits?

Preferably someone with a binding restraining order.:D

N

Nightstalkers

Our organization desided to stop stalking... we got too many people in trouble with the stardom.

R

Reverend Love

So your really the Paporazi?...or however that word is speeled.

N

Nightstalkers

We started stalking the supermodels and stars... then we did a study into it, and found that the only thing it accomplished was lawsuits for people who we didn't even know at the time.

Then we went into stalking unnatural phenomena... and that went purplunk when we did a consensus and found that 99.9999% of all cases were really just Nightstalkers performing pranks, or trying to coverup whatever we were doing. And no, Big Foot was just the coverup of a Nightstalker being videotaped.

How the hell did they get one of us on videotape? That is a mystery we have yet to solve.

M

Mazzak

I think Nightstalkers is actually stalking a pig. But it's a pig with stripes, so it is harder to see in the tall grass.

N

Nightstalkers

Inga vegra mon sumnai qui mani
Ahm ali philo haza mizo qui mani
Inga mon sumnai qui mani
Ali philo hazi mazo mani
Philo hani mazo mailo

Hailo azo mani mali quizo
Code:
[color=silver]................[/color]..:::::::::..
[color=silver]...........[/color]..:::[b]aad8888888baap[/b]:::..
[color=silver]........[/color].::::[b]d[/b]:[color=silver]?[/color][b]88888888888[/b][color=silver]?[/color]::[b]8b[/b]::::.
[color=silver]......[/color].:::[b]d8888[/b]:[color=silver]?[/color][b]88888888[/b][color=silver]??[/color][b]a888888b[/b]:::.
[color=silver]....[/color].:::[b]d8888888a8888888aa8888888888b[/b]:::.
[color=silver]...[/color]::::[b]dP[/b]::::::::[b]88888888888[/b]::::::::[b]Yb[/b]::::
[color=silver]..[/color]::::[b]dP[/b]:::::::::[b]Y888888888P[/b]:::::::::[b]Yb[/b]::::
[color=silver].[/color]::::[b]d8[/b]:::::::::::[b]Y8888888P[/b]:::::::::::[b]8b[/b]::::
.::::[b]88[/b]::::::::::::[b]Y88888P[/b]::::::::::::[b]88[/b]::::.
:::::[b]Y8baaaaaaaaaa88P[/b]:[b]T[/b]:[b]Y88aaaaaaaaaad8P[/b]:::::
:::::::[b]Y88888888888P[/b]::[b]|[/b]::[b]Y88888888888P[/b]:::::::
::::::::::::::::[b]888[/b]:::[b]|[/b]:::[b]888[/b]::::::::::::::::
`:::::::::::::::[b]8888888888888b[/b]::::::::::::::'
[color=silver].[/color]:::::::::::::::[b]88888888888888[/b]::::::::::::::
[color=silver]..[/color]:::::::::::::[b]d88888888888888[/b]:::::::::::::
[color=silver]...[/color]::::::::::::[b]88[/b]::[b]88[/b]::[b]88[/b]:::[b]88[/b]::::::::::::
[color=silver]....[/color]`::::::::::[b]88[/b]::[b]88[/b]::[b]88[/b]:::[b]88[/b]::::::::::' 
[color=silver]......[/color]`::::::::[b]88[/b]::[b]88[/b]::[b]P[/b]::::[b]88[/b]::::::::' 
[color=silver]........[/color]`::::::[b]88[/b]::[b]88[/b]:::::::[b]88[/b]::::::' 
[color=silver]...........[/color]``:::::::::::::::::::''
Black Mana[color=silver]......[/color]``:::::::::''

F

FmK-AnC

i think nighstalkers is a FAKE A BIG BIG FAKE!!... somone who wants to be thought of as a ... night... stalker... but is really a normal average person... hmm... anyone agree with mE?

G

Gerode

Depends on if you consider anyone at these boards "normal average"...

T

train

Blasphemy!!!...

*Shivers to think that the words normal and average were just used.*

S

Svenmonkey

I don't know what he's stalking, but he sure is some kind of weirdo.

Or as some of my sister's friends would say, he "si teh wieredo."

N

Nightstalkers

Sorry about his outburst, he keeps getting out and playing on the computer... :rolleyes:

anyone want to buy a slightly insane genious?

R

Reverend Love

Since I'm at work with no intentions of doing as such, I'll just ask some questions.

1. Are the Nightstalkers in any way affiliated with www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com ?

2. By joining the Nightstalkers what free Nightstalkers gear does one receive?

3. What's the membership fees? When are they due? Every three months, 12 weeks, quarterely?

4. What criteria must be met to join the Nightstalkers rank?

5. Does one need to hold a suitable stalking repertoire?

6. Can I still eat at Dairy Queen?

That’s it.

N

Nightstalkers

1. no

2. whatever your rank entitles you to.

3. We don't really charge dues because we own patents on highly prised idea's, and some of us can't pay the dues. We only ask for an honest try at everything we ask of the agents.

4. The Shadows Know

5. Are you serious?

T

train

1. Are the Nightstalkers in any way affiliated with www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com ?

2. By joining the Nightstalkers what free Nightstalkers gear does one receive?

3. What's the membership fees? When are they due? Every three months, 12 weeks, quarterely?

4. What criteria must be met to join the Nightstalkers rank?

5. Does one need to hold a suitable stalking repertoire?

6. Can I still eat at Dairy Queen?
:p
1 - They only supplied the party hats...
2 - Night Stalkings... and a Night-time activated black indiglo wrist watch...
3 - The fees are due every night, before stalking occurs... they are a college co-ed virgin - ready for the sacrifice...
4 - you must be able to wear your night stalkings proudly... and look good in them...
5 - We are willing to train you to Night stalk for an increased rate of 2 virgins per night..
6 - Only if it involves abducting a co-ed...
:p