What's up with all the guests on the site?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone notice that today, probably around 1 PM EST to now, there's been 30+ guests on the site? Is someone doing some major PR or something?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

damn tourists. *is blinded by camera flashes

R

Rando

Did the CPA just get linked to a more mainstream site? I thought most of them already had such links.

F

FmK-AnC

yeah i donno... it sounds weird...
i got a question real quick though... how do i become something other than a 'New CPA Member'

T

TidusX

actually noone has joined since us. We are getting tired of seeing a message that says please welcome our newest member TidusX.

(There are 44 now)

E

EricBess

50+. Maybe one of these guest will actually join and let us know what is going on. Did we get "featured" in misetings? Do we have a thread somewhere that is drawing a lot of attention? Did train just get a new network at his work and is logging on as a guest on every computer?

T

train

No... not me... but it's a thought...

3 showed registering when I checked who's online... maybe we can ask some...:D :cool:

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Duke
...Nightstalkers!
:rolleyes:

is it a crime to do a little "advertising" for the site?

Its not harming anything... is it?

Seems like just yesterday that Spidey was complainin about there not being that many hits to the site...

N

Nightstalkers

and screwing around with the vBulletin program... :rolleyes:

Hey, Eddy said that I could try even though the program was on the server.

Don't like it anyways but it sure does give us a good standing :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like just yesterday that Spidey was complainin about there not being that many hits to the site...
I was and this is still a problem of having guests but no one registering and posting and getting actual new members.

Although Ed explained in CPA Issues that it was a search engine, so I guess this is moot now...

N

Nightstalkers

it is going to be kinda hard beating that record now...

N

Nightstalkers

that 60 users on at the same time! man, look at the bottom of the screen for the main boards.