we are new users

T

TidusX

Tidus: Hello we are new users. I am Tidus and my friend here is X. I like would like to ask first how long has this site existed

X: I was wondering this myself

Tidus: I would also like to say hello

X: We have been playing magic off and on 4 a few years and decided 2 join this site 2 c if there was anything else i could learn.

Tidus: because what X doesnt know could fill a book

X: anyways, I just wanted 2 let u know who we were

N

Nightstalkers

We of the Nightstalkers acknowledge your prescence at the CPA.

Beware of Duke, he does not put up with us...

J

Jigglypuff

Welcome, although I'm not sure if I can handle two schizophrenics on the board. I already get confused enough with Nightstalkers around.

(- Steve -)

T

train

welcome!!!...

The site has been around since 1999...

I've been here less than a year...

If you have any game or rules questions - just post them in the rules forum...

Hope you enjoy it!

:cool:

train

N

Nightstalkers

he's only made two posts and been on all night... what is wrong with the picture?

did we scare you? we do apologize for we do not mean to scare anyone away from the CPA.

T

train

I can see how "Nightstalkers" would have a fearful effect on people...

Maybe you need to let everyone know about your fluffy, gentle, nice, caring, and kind side...;) :p

N

Nightstalkers

and how would we do that? unchain FBF?

now thats an annoying figure.

T

TidusX

no. You didnt scare us away. we hav just been reading what everyone else posts. we have been getting an idea of how things are run here. we also wondered why it is pretty much a select few who ever post anything instead of everyone. are they intimidated by u guys or what. just a thought

N

Nightstalkers

Fluffy Bunny Feet: THE ROOF, THE ROOF, THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!

Everyone is either scared away by the nightstalkers, duke, or others. relax! CS is on this computer and I can make a margarita and go head huntin without autoaim at the same time! HAHAHA!

THE ROOF, THE ROOF, THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!

(Fluffy Bunny Feet Escapes out of the open forum door)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

Only a few post here because that's pretty much who's here. There's either lurkers/guests who aren't registered and don't post, or there's registered people who do post. There's not much of an in-between.

T

train

I'd hope they weren't intimidated by me... I'm just a Loco!...:p

N

Nightstalkers

We think FBF is attracting the guests...

HEY! I'm going to build the RPG just like Half-Life's storylines for its games!!! Whoops... I'll just keep me mouth shut about that.

T

TidusX

we were in florida. now we r back. so dont think we left or died. (not that ne one noticed.) w r not going ne where

T

train

Where were you in Florida - we have a few members down there....:D