Orgg! bring the rock!

T

The Raven

[me]takes his feathers and glues them back on[/me]

Ya, leave 'em alone!

[me]pulls out a good ole rocket launcher, and fires off 4 salvos at Catern Emperor.[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]catches all 4 rockets in his teeth[/me] Ow, that's gonna create some whiplash tomorrrow:(

[me]lights Multani on fire with a big ball of flaming tar[/me]

M

Multani

[me]dawns his new flame-retardant suit, painted Green with the words 'Go Multani!' and proceeds shell CE with 30mm slugs and water ballons filled with ceasium.[/me]
:D

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]puts on his green mana green mana retardant suit painted black with the words "Go CE!" on it and fires a hose at full blast at the cesium, causing it to react early and blow up in Multani's face[/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me]takes some sodium and mixes it with water and throws it at CE.[/me]

BIG BOOM!!!

J

Jaws10387

Originally posted by Multani
Multani dawns his new flame-retarded suit, painted Red with the words 'Die Multani!' and proceeds shell himself with 30mm slugs and water ballons filled with cesium.
:D

I never knew you were retarded. :D

Lets go hunting for trees!
[me]Lauches these at Multani[/me]
-------(M1)------------>
-------(M2)------------>
-------(M2)------------>

Thats enough tree shooting for now. :)

D

Darsh

[me] grabs a wet towel and whips Multani with it[/me]

[me] dons my battle suit, a new Armani suit it's oh so spiffy, grabs a nearby can of spray paint and puts "Shattered Dreams" on the front of the suit.[/me]

M

Multani

Jaws: You can't read. All the better since I'll slay you as an illiterate. :D

[me]blows up Jaws with his Beam rifle[/me]

(==========================

N

nanokill

[me] steps into the arena.."jeez"[/me]
okay...lets see (wringles fingers and stretchs wings)....first of all...i summon orgg, darsh, bob, hawiian mage, riva irongrip and zadok back to the field of battle.

i then send out a legion of angels to go attack raven and a squad of angles to go defend apollo and multani from attack.

ithen send out a group of morphlings to go attack dw and nodnarb............i then draw out a double buster beam cannon and blow cateran emperor over the horizon(sigh...i love gundam wing)

T

The Raven

Oh sure attack an innocent, harmless bird............LOL. Who am I kidding, I'm not that innocent. :D

[me]loads his rocket launcher with napalm rockets, and shoots the angels. This sets off a chain reaction, and ends up lighting all the angels on fire. They fall to the ground in glorious looking blazing cinders.[/me]

Ah, I love the smell of burning angels in the morning, that reminds me.

[me]launches 2 salvos at nanokill.[/me]

GOD I LOVE THE BATTLE ARENA!!!

L

Landkiller

[me] walks over to appreciate the synergy of this battles' title with "Multani bring the Treetrunk".

D

Darsh

[me] sees the rockets and fires his Buster Rifle into the path of them causing them all to explode before reaching their targets, then I grab my Beam Saber and cut The Raven in half, once then twice then three times to MAKE sure he's dead.[/me]

T

The Raven

Each piece The Raven is chopped into forms into a new Raven.

Just when they are about to swarm Darsh, they get the living crap beaten out of them by nano's angels.

N

nanokill

cool...thanks for the assist darsh........[me] summons a new squad of angels and then casts absolute grace and sends them at Mr. Xarvox[/me]

[me] summons fred the dinosaur from dilbert who goes over and gives nodnarb and dw wedgies[/me]:D