I think I'll stick around...if you'll have me.

E

Evan_Mann

I'll just stick to this handle.

Please forgive me my past transgressions. Please forgive my flightyness and my penchant for disapearing for months at a time.

I hereby promise to not...

Start what I can not finish.
Post meaningless crap for my own amusement at the shagrin of the mods.
Use multiple aliases in an attempt to confuse and frustrate, also for my own amusement.
Complain at the state of the site and then offer no usefull advice in "fixing" it.

Some of you will know whats going on here. Others will not. But that's OK since it's really a select group of 4 or 5 guys I'm directing this at.

I like you guys. I'm sorry I can be a twit and a jackoink.

EM/jp/r/fb

E

Evan_Mann

Jump back birdboy ... you're screwing with my apology mojo.

*sniff* but I love you too *sniff* *breakdown* *sob* *choke*

...especially on pumpernickle toast.

S

Svenmonkey

"Hi, I'm Jim Palmer. Uhh... why don't you go to the Money Store or something?"

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

So that's who you are...
I suspected that all along -- or at least since someone else guessed it/blabbed. :D I don't remember who that was. oh well...
Maybe you should count me among those 4 or 5 people.

It's ok, we're fine with it I think. Other members have started things without being able to finish them, we have several forums full of that. No problem. (not that I would have been involved anyway... still I stand by what I say).

This is meaningful crap (not in a bad way)... so... the line is thin... it's OK.

E

Evan_Mann

I'm just trying to feel the place out, knowhatImean? See if there's any bad blood.

I figured that most people who have paid attention knew who this was. Even still, I guess this can be construed as using aliases ... I know that's frowned upon here.

...but I forgot my original handle's password! Instead of having a mod look it up, screw it. I'll just be Evan.

EM/jp/r

S

Svenmonkey

I knew you were Rando.

And I'm Evan. This means you cannot be Evan.

N

Nightstalkers

I like you guys. I'm sorry I can be a twit and a jackoink.[/b]

Should we reply to this? No, we're evil and...

:evil:

Jack'o'lope you say? just what we need around here is another testosterone driven jock monkey...

Sorry, sorry... mtgcraft.com is just wearing off on the 'ol Nightstalkers is all.

Rambo! can I have your autograph!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it was you Rando, once you put jp at the end of one of your posts but I couldn't remember for sure since you hadn't posted for awhile.

It's no bother to ask Ed for the passwords (I think... :) )

E

EricBess

Stick around jp. You've always been a good addition here. And even when you don't finish what you start, the RPGs are always enjoyable while they last. :D

E

Evan_Mann

Should I e-mail / PM Ed to ask for my password to my original user name? Is he the only one that can look it up?

EM/jp/r

T

train

I think you should - if you'd like to use your old account... he could then delete this one and it may take up less space for the site to occupy...

"Seems ot be a lot of inactive accounts..."

E

Evan_Mann

*GASP!*

I could never kill Evan.

but I would like Rando back.

N

Nightstalkers

Replying to your initial question, yes, we will have you... for dinner! :p