Create a Card Contest!

B

Bio

I dunno if you guys like to do these anymore, but what the hell, they were my favorite back in the yesteryear.

Here's the rules: create a card of your own, which I will judge among all the cards and select the best one as the winner.

Card to Make: Everyone make card that has tribal bonuses for the Cat tribe. It's got to be in flavor with cats and both powerful but not broken. Good luck! :)

The contest will end on Friday night around 8pm or so (Atlantic US time).

N

Nightstalkers

Nightstalkers Revenge (4)(b)(b)
Sorcery
Sacrifice any number of Nightstalkers: put twelve token creatures into play, treat these tokens as black Nightstalkers with power and toughness equal to the number of Nightstalkers sacrificed by Nightstalkers Revenge, and with card text of: if this creature deals combat damage to any player, that player loses the game, if this creature would deal damage, the defending player may redirect any amount of damage to any creature he/she controlls.

T

Troll

Do we post it on this thread or do we IM you with it? Also, what's the prize?

B

Bio

Just post the card here. The prize is the satisfaction of creating a better card than anyone else. :)

N

Nightstalkers

Why didn't you say so? Heres our real card in that case:

Nightstalkers Mirth (1)
Instant
This spell cannot be countered by a spell or ability. You win the game, but lose all ante. You win the game even though your opponent might say that you don't. If any permanent controlled by any player shares a color with the clothes your wearing, you gain control of it permanently. (Exchange ownership of it immediately... and if your opponent says no, smack him/her upside the head with your handbag... er, card case, and take all of his cards instead.)

We're MAD I tell ye, :mad:!

Attachments

T

Troll

Bastet, Phantom Cat Legend
3GGG
Trample
Baste, Phantom Cat Legend comes into play with 9 life counters. Whenever Bastet, Phantom Cat Legend would be dealt damage, remove a life counter from her. Whenever Bastet, Phantom Cat Legend has no life counters on her, sacrifice her.

I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please Deliver

3/1

(for those of you that don't know, Bastet is the Egyptian Cat Goddess)

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Marlo's Herald 3RR
Creature- Cat
Haste.
Cats you control gain +1/+0 for each other Cat in play.4/4

13NoVa

Mirri's Fate 1BGR
Sorcery
You may play this spell at any time you play an instant, as long as you pay 2 more.

Sacrafice X cats, deal X damage to any number of target creatures or players.
At the beginning of your next upkeep, you may return XX cats from your graveyard to play.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grotesque Mutation 3G
Creature-Mutation
This creature counts as a legend.
Chose a creature type, all creatures in play, in the library, in your hand, and in your graveyard are that type. This doesnt effect legends.
Grotesque Mutation CANNOT be the target of its controllers spells or abilities.
0/2

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Mirri's Pimp
BBGG
Creature - Cat
1/1
Cats have swampwalk and first strike and get +1/+1.
Tap, R, Sacrifice a cat: Mirri's Pimp deals 1 damage to target Cat. You gain control of it.
He likes it kitty-style.

N

Nightstalkers

Instant

Counter the last cheap combo, or stupid play. Force your opponent to place a big wet kiss on your bum for his cheap trick.

I'll cast Channel, then cast Fireball for 24. - Timmy, The Power Gamer, Last words...

R

Rooser

Mirri Reborn - 3WG
Cat Warrior Legend - 3/4
First Strike; doesn't tap to attack.
You may play cat spells whenever you could play an instant.
Place a card in hand on top of owner's library: Remove target cat from the game. At the end of turn, return it to play under owner's control.
If you strike her down again she will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

I

Istanbul

Scratching Post (4)
Artifact
All Cats gain "RG, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on ~this~".
All Hounds, Dogs, Wolves, and Rats get -1/-1.
Whoever thought of making something to help cats make their claws SHARPER should have spent the rest of his life in prison.

D

DÛke

Full Moon (2BB)
Enchantment

During your turn, all cats, dogs, hounds, and wolves gain +2/+2.
During all other players’ turn, all cats, dogs, hounds, and wolves gain -2/-2.

N

Nightstalkers

Full MOON! :)D)
Sorcery
Moon your opponent: Your opponent can't play while you wave your cheeks at him or her.

"Whatcha gonna do now? whatcha gonna do now? huh? huh?" —Timms, Timmy the Power Gamers brother...

I

Izaryo

EEK! A mouse! 1W
Sorcery

If this cards player is a woman/girl and there is a mouse/rat/any furry little rodent in play, search your library for a cat card and put it into play. Then shuffle your library.

Forgive me my ignorant reading style *bow*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Because this is what Bio said in his original post:
Card to Make: Everyone make card that has tribal bonuses for the Cat tribe. It's got to be in flavor with cats
However, he said it would end "Friday" way back in June and he hasn't been back to end it, so who knows if this will ever end :)

N

Nightstalkers

whoops... didn't see that. Well, I'll post a kitty card :D

Kitty Power! :)D)
Sorcery
all of your Cats gain +2/+2 for every other Cat in play, until end of turn.
"Goooo, KITTY POWER!"

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

KITTY POWER! ALL CATS UNITE! KITTIES RULE THE WORLD! RAWK OUT!
[/Marlo, with her Avril Lavigne-ish personality]

B

BigBlue

Nine Lives
Artifact - 5
Nine Lives comes into play with 9 counters.
3, Remove a counter from Nine Lives: Put a Cat token in play with all characteristics of target Cat card which is going to the graveyard and remove that card from the game.
3, Remove a counter from Nine Lives: Return a Cat card from your graveyard to your hand.

All Lions, Tigers, and Cheetahs count as Cats, even while in the Graveyard.