I got torn a new one at Newgrounds.com

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yup, I got torn a new one. Right next to the old one, which I kept in my spare closet.

A little while ago, I wrote a small review for a flash animation called "lomo". I thought it sucked(along with several others.

Then, the creator took some reviews that he found interesting, put them in a flash, and then verbally trashed them. Mine happened to be one of them.

"Mystery Movie" by Jim Ether.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=96352

Personally, I thought that this movie was.......FUNNY AS HELL!!!!! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!!!

I just thought that my fellow CPA'ers would loved to hear me get verbally shot down.

:D

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

Jigglypuff

Sorry Ransac, but that movie was absolutely hilarious. :D :D :p

(- Steve -)

N

Nightstalkers

What a complete jack***.

some people just can't take criticism... Where can I join!

S

sageridder

I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.Ransac nothing against you, had this not included you I still would have lmao.Altho your screen name and comments did lend themselves to some very funny stuff from him.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That was pretty funny, although I think the guy could have used some more tones than "high and squeaky". Sorry about your inclusion in the movie Ransac, but at least you can laugh at yourself :)

T

train

*Smiling devilishly, and branding a water cooled automatic machine gun...*

"What's his address..."

N

Nightstalkers

Heel train dearest ;)

I should warn ya that the nightstalker has left the building :)

And what is this about criticism? nightstalkers you need to leave these poor people alone for once in your life and give credit where credit is due.

Ya old stuffy mage :p

F

FmK-AnC

you know i read this thread a long time ago... just never though to watch the movie... HOLY **** THAT WAS FUNNY... im still laughing... its hard to type... omg... lol ****

jim ether is god

N

Notepad

Well, Ransac, you didn't get totally owned. At least he doesn't have a surprise for you in his pants, made a pig graphic out of you, or is going to send a robot to your house. You did pretty well.

And yes, that movie was FUNNY!!! :D :D

F

FmK-AnC

haha... he just called you a dipshtuff and said your like a nutsacs cousin or something

N

Notepad

Just a question to ya, Ransca. Can you post a link to the original short that all of ya were bashing in the first place?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Jim Ether? That's your name? For some reason I thought it was different (not sure if you mentioned it before though - probably just a pre-conception I had).

F

FmK-AnC

thats the guy that made the movies name... no one here has anything to do with him...

N

Notepad

>> no one here has anything to do with him...

Except for the fact that they rightfully bashed him and caused him to wet his diaper, thus creating the actually funny film. ;)