Happy Birthday Webslinger!

Ferret

Staff member
Everyone take a few seconds out to wish the guy that's been keeping the front-end of the site going: Spiderman! He's turning 31 so please be gentle :D

-Ferret

"...I should talk about getting older :p "

M

Mazzak

Happy Birthday Spidey! Here, have a cantaloupe!

<Hands Spiderman a fresh cantaloupe>

T

Troll

I'm not too far behind ya, Old Man (without the Sea). Happy Birthday my web-footed friend...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ARGH!!!!!!!!!! SATAN IS UPON US!!!!! LOCK UP THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN SO AS NOT TO INCUR THE WRATH OF THE FALLEN ONE!!!!!!!! LYING, PILLAGING, CHEATING, STEALING, KILLING, SODOMY!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THESE WILL OCCUR WHEN THE WEBBY ONE REACHES THE DAY OF BIRTH AFTER HIS 30TH HAS PAST.....

......at least they will if my theory that Spiderman is really Richard Nixon turns out to be true.

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

Jigglypuff

Happy happy birthday birthday!

I know it's kind of late, but there it is.

(- Steve -)

N

Nightstalkers

Since being sucked into the Craft i've become an even eviller creature than before... But I still like the Spidey dude :cool:

*Drops bag'o'junk on Spidey*

Hey, it was the only thing i could think of on such shor a notice. it all came from www.mtgcraft.com

W

Whimsical

Happy beer-day, Spidey dahling! :D We of the CPA look forward to yet another year of driving you up the wall ... again. :D

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

You know it's H-Mage's birthday too... funny you should mention mtgcraft.com, it was always in his sig (although the rest of it switched from that cube to the big ass dragon to the cowboy song...)

Well Happy birthday Spiderman.

A

Apollo

Now I'm late... except on the west coast (or "left" coast, for all you hep cats). But happy birthday anyway! Yayyyy!