1 concordant crossroads

artifacts:
2 thran foundry

lands:
7 islands
7 forest
4 tropical island
3 gaea's cradle

rather expensive deck... for me anyways. 3 cradles, 4 tropical islands, and 4 birds at about 15 a piece on average. thats 175 bucks there. but this deck WORKS

the principal is to hit the tradewind in play with elves. then hold them off until you can get an erhnam into play, or you get MOM and Quirrion elves into play and hit them with a stroke or geyser for about 70. there are TWO card drawing spells in here, so if you dont have the essential cards you can draw yourself. with thran foundries, i generally get to cast braingyser and stroke each three times. sometimes one goes for four times, because of regrowth.

all and all... this deck is 7-0.

its oponents:
Type 1 original deck (30 counters... infiltrators, and then uses serra avatar for kill)

Type 1 burn (stream of life)

oath of Terravore

type 1 fruitty pebbles (i think i was lucky, i bounced their stuff before they got it completely off.. and i hit them with sunder)

type 1 Discard (played forest, Fastbond, Tropical island, Forest and BOP in first turn. they durresed when i had Priests of titania and Tradewind. Second turn i had a Priests, Tradewind, BOP, and a Concordant crossraods in play (i drew it).

type 1 sligh

type 1 Mask-drednaught combo.

----------------------------------------

all and all this deck is VERY fast, and VERY successful. i have played casual AND tournament decks, and am undefeated (the casual decks were sligh and the original deck). counters normally cannot keep up with this deck. if they counter the tradewind riders i normally have no problems either dropping another one or an erhnam.

i am open for suggestions.

T

train

Why the foundrys?...

Maybe Gaea's Blessings, or Feldon's cane instead?... Blessings let you draw after shuffling...

That's about all I can think of...

Unless you need a sideboard...

Then there's Quash, wash out, Squirrel nest, and tons of other neat things

B

BigBlue

Also, none of the 1cc untap all creatures instant...

I'm now wondering about combining this iny my intruder alarm deck... eww.

4 Tims
4 Birds
4 Quiron Elves
4 Tradewinds
4 Shrieking Drake

4 Squirrel Nest
3 City of Solitude (only own 3...)
4 Intuition
4 Intruder Alarm
1 Braingeyser
1 Stroke of Genius
2 Disintegrate

2 Faerie Conclave
2 Treetop Village

10 Forests
7 Islands

So, when you go off, you can either Tim 'em to death, bounce 'em out of existence, or deck 'em. I could maybe even see putting in some red to burn 'em too. I'd call it "Rice Krispies". You got your Snap, Crackle, and Pop.

Z

Zuran Spellcaster

Those decks look very nice. I might try it out sometime.:)