The Dark Lady

D

Dark Lady

Hello all!
I started playing MTG about a year ago and I am just now starting to feel comfortable with strategy and card combos. I am determined to develop my own U/G/w deck that can hold its own pretty strongly against R/G and B/R types of decks.
I am test playing decks now, but it gets frustrating getting stomped......... I may have to slide in some life gaining cards just to offset life damage. Any other ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks! :)
~Dark Lady~

M

Mazzak

White is not a healthy color for a Dark Lady to be playing. Switch to U/G/b, use black's life-draining power and green's big honking creatures (as well as mana color-changing abilities and land-searching) to beat down while shutting the opposition off with a well-played counterspell here and there.

Interesting... first sane welcoming message i've made in a while. better offset that...

I AM THE MINISTER FOR AGRICULTURE IN THE LAND OF ZAMBONIA, WHERE THE QUEUES ARE ALWAYS SHORT AND THE SMALL, IRRIDESCENT ALIEN LIZARDS ARE WICKED COOL

T

train

welcome...

If you post your deck in the
Casual Decks/variants/etc... forum - I'm sure a lot of us could give you ideas...

Again welcome to the CPA - hope you enjoy it...

Oh - and be cautious around the Zambonian Ag minister - he tends to have a little too much to drink every now and then... but then again - he is in charge of the industry...:rolleyes: :D

D

Dark Lady

Thanks to all that replied to my post as a new member. Taking the aggie minister's suggestion, I will be submitting a deck of
U/G/b :D .
And no, Nightstalker, we have never met before....... now. :p

Thanks boys!! :)

N

Nightstalkers

Ah, arfter me own heart...

make sure to check out the shadow guild that will be stationed in a forum around here in, 3... 2... 1... Its up now.

R

rkoelsch

Don't let Mazzak talk you out of the power of white. White has it's Dark ladies. Look at Selena and Akroma.

N

Nightstalkers

Don't let the dirty old men around here scare you outta coming back. Their harmless as long as Spiderman is around.