godzilla

• Thread starter immortal grave walker
  • Start date
I

immortal grave walker

This is a real big godzilla deck I built Ive play tested it and it faires pretty good. I wasnt going to post it but i was told i should just to see what people think about it.

4-Llanowar elves
1-birds of paradise
4-call of the wild
4-blastoderm
4-thresher beast
4-saber ants

2-uktabi orangutan
2-spidersilk armor
3-avatar of might
4-river boa
2-saproling burst
1-rhox
1-dual nature
1-tranquility
1-skyshrod claim

22-forest

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

In my opinion, every green deck in the world should run two Creeping Mold, just for the versatility. Take out two Calls of the Wild for them.

S

sabshire

Yeah, I like the molds.. I also like Desert Twister even if it has a high cost. BUt talk about versatility!

S

Seeker of Truth

immortal grave walker:

Well, you may want to include Worldly Tutor to ensure you're getting a big creature with the Call of the Wild. After all, you don't want to pay four mana to get a Llanowar Elves.

I would also suggest more mana producers, so that you can cast your big creatures by hand if you have to. Priests of Titania are my favorite way to get more green mana, and if you can get your hands on Gaea's Cradles, it would really help your deck.

D

Duel

For a zilla deck, isn't this a little, umm, understaffed? I mean, good choice and all, but if you're giong to do it, do it right. Try using Citanul flute and piper. Throw in at least 2 rhoxes, remove blastoderm altogether and replace with wumpus or another couple of rhox/thorn elementals,
Play with killer bees, for all the extra mana. And make sure you hav more biggies. Things like Child of Gaea are ideal, being cheap (relatively) and very effective. Gizmo once made a call about using 1, 2, and 3 of a card when there's a better one you can use 4 of.

4-Heart warden (use these with pattern of rebirth)
4-Priest of titania
4-Pattern of rebirth
3-Elvish piper
2-Child of gaea (thorn elemental is better)
3-killer bees

2-worldly tutor
2-citanul flute
3-avatar of might
4-rancor
3-rhox
2-dual nature
2-calming verse
2-creeping mold

18-forest
2-gaea's cradle

I

immortal grave walker

I respect everyones reply, however this deck was built without the urzas block. We were play testing decks for when invasions come out even though its a ways off. I agree it needs more mana ability. I was running the tutor in an early version. Then you run into things like what to take out and what to leave in. Even thought the wumpus is a great creature for four mana, what happens when your oppenant throws out an avatar for free, then the wumpus is pretty much useless. The blastoderm neesd to be in every green deck i think a 5/5 for 4 that cant be targeted. This is my thoughts and all of your thoughts are good. Im sure I will make some adjustments to the deck From everybodys advice.